Announcement section

meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Should be used for the non record talk. I love all yall crazy motherfukers who make me laugh... but at least this section should be about records, not pee pee and poo poo. Is nothing sacred?

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    it was the toilet paper thread that did it, isn't it?

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    and just about every thread youngeinstein put up in the past 2 months.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    for me it was the lack of announcements in the announcement section and the overabundance of them in here that got me thinking

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    yes or a general natter/off topic section

chuffed,
    nrich

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    fucks

• Should be used for the non record talk. I love all yall crazy motherfukers who make me laugh... but at least this section should be about records, not pee pee and poo poo. Is nothing sacred?

Who made you king? You would think you have been down with this site from the beginning or something. jeez.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I'd talk shit but Meaty brought me here way back when so he's like my "Soulstrud Dad"

• dazers. i was actually kidding around. shoulda maybe included that...

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    thats right, and Imma give you a whoopin !

POOPEE AND PEEPEE!!!!!!!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    dazers. i was actually kidding around. shoulda maybe included that...

oh I got it, I meant I'd talk shit to Meaty too...fuck him, he's a toy.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    mr. ogre,

i'd like to point out that i mind my manners and have posted about doo doo and pee pee on the anouncement section for quite some time now but i still got crybabies that go out of their way to cry about my poops.

THE SHIT CLOCK

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I used to be opposed to seperate boards (politics, fat asses, poopoo & pee). But there are just so many posts every day that I don't see how we can not start seperating out the poopoo & pee.

I would like to see a separate board for "vs" and "or" posts. You know like "Phantom or Batmon" and "YoungEinstien vs Alien".

Dan

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
    Should be used for the non record talk. I love all yall crazy motherfukers who make me laugh... but at least this section should be about records, not pee pee and poo poo. Is nothing sacred?

Perhaps a new forum for just general topics should be made? There seems to be a lot of complaining about the small talk.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

oh no, meaty's gone soulstrut crusader! is nothing sacred?!?!?!?!?!?!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    You guys still come here for the music?

Boo.

• Should be used for the non record talk. I love all yall crazy motherfukers who make me laugh... but at least this section should be about records, not pee pee and poo poo. Is nothing sacred?

Perhaps a new forum for just general topics should be made? There seems to be a lot of complaining about the small talk.

How about a separate forum for people who complain about the small talk?

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    this section should be about records, not pee pee and poo poo. Is nothing sacred?

well, now that were on the subject:

I'm curious, who's turds float? Very rarely will I get a floater and I was wondering if...

wait. sorry.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    You guys still come here for the music?

Boo.

um, zing?

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts

How about a separate forum for people who complain about the small talk?

ZING!