YO BOSTON I SEE YOU TOMORROW NIGHT...

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
... Where my Bostonians at? I'll be up in your area tomorrow night. What's the good word? I'm doing a funk jawn later on in the evening but what's popping earlier? Any cool shit to check out?b,121b, 21Oh yeah, the jawn is at Middlesex on the all funk tip. Check the hollerations forum.

Comments

• AwUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snapgraem26wuch9.gif" alt="" /1b, 21b, 21b, 21... might just be a Philly World Series victory party in Boston!!b,121b, 21b,121(not sure what's going down earlier, but I'm going to try my bestb, 21to be at Middlesex for the jump off)

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah I'll be fucked up celebrating the Phillies.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I'ma be there with a few friends, no doubt. What to do in Boston in the early evening on a Wednesday night? Nothing really pops off until later, so you could always do the touristy thing and see the historic sights, or get some good food. Holler if you want some dranking company for pregame.b,121b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" /1

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121I'ma be there with a few friends, no doubt. What to do in Boston in the early evening on a Wednesday night? Nothing really pops off until later, so you could always do the touristy thing and see the historic sights, or get some good food. Holler if you want some dranking company for pregame.b,121b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" /1 b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121this the guy you want to take you round town!!!!!!!!