It's about time i get the Groderick Whipperjenny.

4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
edited October 2008 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I;m tired of holding out for one to show up in the field.b,121b, 21Someone sell me one yo.

Comments

• dude,you dont need that shiv

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121dude,you dont need that shiv b,121b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    A Jefferson Airplane LP with the little "A James Brown Production, The Sound of Success" stage logo in the corner??? You need this. Not to mention the pretty light blue duotone People label.b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sn.gif" alt="" /1

• [CARTMAN] WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT I NEED GOD DAMMIT. SCREW YOU GUYS, I DIGGING AT HOME [/CARTMAN]b, 21b, 21no seriously though, I want this record batchesb,121b, 21IF IT SUCKS THEN SELL IT TO ME FOR 14.89$ plus tax and shipping

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    funny to see everyone here dis, as i was kinda saying the same thing the other day... it's like the psych/rock mix where the two elements just don't work quite right, and the production is off... that said, i DO like it, but i am satisfied with the reissue...

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Sitting here on a tongue is the joint.....................

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121Sitting here on a tongue is the joint..................... b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121As is Inside or Outside

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I always thought that record kinda sucked img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hi.gif" alt="" /1

• I will give you 38$ for your copy.