FOOD MCGUYVER

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
yeah, so last night on that tv show hell's kitchen they had to pull some food mcguyver where that angry british dude gave them some left-overs and the cooks had to whip some shit up in 15 minutes. so my girl elsie goes straight for the comfort food chicken soup while the rest them fany bitches are whipping up some of that hoity toity bullshit that you gotta eat with like 5 forks and a speculum. dudes, that's my shit. see, all these fucking fancy pants bitches are trying to do some new-fangled eurofag cuisine when my girl elsie was representing america. that down home hangover shit. and those other chefs got all pissy cuz girl took it. well, anyways, she still got cut in the end cuz she just didnt have the experience working in some frou frou kitchen, but i'd rather eat at her restaurant than at some fine china and cloth napkins bullshit.

Comments

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    i'd rather eat at her restaurant

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Hell's Kitchen was most def hot last night. I caught most of the ep, but stepped out shortly after Elsie came back to the kitchen after her TV appearance. I'm tellin' you, so badly I wanted to smack the smirk right offa that spiked-haired chick's face. That old dude too. "Let me taste your soup! Let me taste your soup!" HATTERS, if there ever were some. I did find the graditude the asshole dude gave Elsie on her way out respectable though - even if a little over the top, but I think it was genuine.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    They had Hamburger as the secret ingredient on Iron Chef America this week, I suggest ya'll watch the re-run on wed. nite.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

we NEED these in California

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    the rest them fany bitches are whipping up some of that hoity toity bullshit that you gotta eat with like 5 forks and a speculum.

lol
    realspeak.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    This title promised everything...

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    we NEED these in California

I ate at one for the first time in about 5 years the morning after the Keb Darge show. Agent 45 (who's vegetarian as I am) placed his order and the waitress asked "No meat?"

I had the probably-not-vegan Starch Express Platter of large grits, raisin toast and hash browns. It was pretty good and surprisingly I didn't throw up, get dizzy, or have stomach pains afterwards.

SIDEBAR: When I ordered grits at a Denny's in Utah with a group of natives, they asked "What's grits? Is that like cream of wheat?"

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    It was pretty good and surprisingly I didn't throw up, get dizzy, or have stomach pains afterwards.

always been my thoughts as I drunkenly walked out the doors

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Hell's Kitchen was most def hot last night. I caught most of the ep, but stepped out shortly after Elsie came back to the kitchen after her TV appearance. I'm tellin' you, so badly I wanted to smack the smirk right offa that spiked-haired chick's face. That old dude too. "Let me taste your soup! Let me taste your soup!" HATTERS, if there ever were some. I did find the graditude the asshole dude gave Elsie on her way out respectable though - even if a little over the top, but I think it was genuine.

I wont even watch that show anymore I dont care which one of those assholes wins.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    michael looks like one of those dudes that'll stab you in the back over a muffin.

but based on talent alone he deserves to win.....

I like my foo foo foie gras just as much as I like pig's cheek meat taco stand..........maybe I can change your mind on the hoighty toight end of the spectrum shig.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    ha ha! no, i appreciate the hi-brow shit too. i just dont like the notion that fany=good. fuck a fontina of cheese and a thai basil emulsion dribbled on the plate. you cant dress up a turd.