yo....

ageage 1,131 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
How's "tings" ? img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1074.gif" alt="" /1b,121b,121Been a min, just wanted to say "yo" see how all the folks are doing?b,121b,121Myself, just keeping busy and trying to work on music when I have the chance. Other than that, just the same ol' same ol'.b,121b,121Hope all is well brothers and sisters, be safe & have an excellent weekend!b,121b, 21Much peace and respect,b,121Adrian

Comments

• yo. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/badassbuddy_com-lowrider.gif" alt="" /1

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Its Friday night, im watching the kids play, the smell of the roast dinner in the oven is slowly creeping through the house whilst the rain beats against the window.b,121b, 21Soundtrack: Wayne Jarrett, Bubble Up.b,121b,121Life is good.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121the smell of the roast dinner in the oven is slowly creeping through the houseb,121b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bucs.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/talib-doodoo.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/badassbuddy_com-dropit.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hi.gif" alt="" /1b,121b,121 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/walkawaysonfinal.gif" alt="" /1

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    sounds pleasant.

• please don't tell me you're having an apple pie for pud?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121the smell of the roast dinner in the oven is slowly creeping through the houseb,121b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bucs.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/talib-doodoo.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/badassbuddy_com-dropit.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hi.gif" alt="" /1b,121b,121 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/walkawaysonfinal.gif" alt="" /1 b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b, 21So what exactly is a roast dinner, and why is it so polarizing for you two?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    /font1
    font class="post"1b,121b, 21Nah, I get that you don't like them, but what is it? Is it a Brit thing?

• oh no!!!!!!!!I can't find any frigger that doesn't like them over here... and then just in passing my sister dropped a bombshell on me a few weex ago when she picked me up from the airport and enquired as to wether she needed to feed me that day and I was thinking she's prob got the roast on so I said nah. She said I thought you like your roasts and I was like "you know I always kick off about those and have done for years" and then she said "well I don't like them much either" and I was proper img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snapgraem26wuch9.gif" alt="" /1 "can I marry you??" err...