Turf Talk shot

djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
From The Valley Jo Herald.....In Thursday's other shooting, a Vallejo rapper was shot in the face in a drive-by attack outside a small recording studio about 12:45 a.m. The suspect escaped, and witnesses told police they saw nothing, which police said they don't believe.Police first encountered the victim, Demar Bernstein, 26, after he walked into Sutter Solano Medical Center, where he was treated and apparently released.Bernstein, who identified himself to police as a rap artist, told officers the shooting unfolded after he left a studio at 777 Tuolumne Street, which is on the second floor of a business complex several blocks from the Vallejo courthouse.Bernstein said he was sitting in a maroon sport utility vehicle on nearby Louisiana Street when someone drove by and fired several rounds, Cpl. Sid DeJesus said. Several shots from a small-caliber pellet shotgun hit Bernstein in the face at a range of about 20 feet, DeJesus said.Bernstein told police he drove into a nearby alley to escape the assailant, but the suspect followed him and continued to fire before eventually fleeing, DeJesus said. Bernstein told police he did not know the suspect and could not describe the suspect's vehicle.The motive for the shooting is under investigation, DeJesus said.The exact name of the studio was unclear. Police said the owner of the studio is in jail on unrelated charges.By J.M. BROWN, Times-Herald staff writer Crazy shit, my thoughts go out to him...hope he's allright.

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Good to hear that he was released. Guess that means he wasn't badly injured. If anyone hears more details, keep us posted.

Peace

h

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    All reports are that he's fine. Not entirely sure that he was shot in the face... it was a graze wound either way.

WHOLE TOWN GOIN MANNISH

CANT BRING YOUR THUMPER TO THE V

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Glad he didn't get two-pieced, but mang, that's fuc tup.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    hope dudes ok.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    yeah I heard from the same folks Jonny heard from that he's aiight...just a flesh wound.

• Options

CANT BRING YOUR THUMPER TO THE V

You guys call guns "Thumpers" out there? They're baseball bats out here.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    yeah I heard from the same folks Jonny heard from

dude...you dropped something

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    yeah I heard from the same folks Jonny heard from

dude...you dropped something