CRISP 12" on Indigo... anybody know this?

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
I heard it sells for RE-diculous sums of money... as in four figures ($1300 or so?). Anybody up on this at all, have scans, sound clips, anything? I think it's like modern soul or something.

Comments

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    phill,

fuck that 1300 shit. maybe some poor bastard had that happen to him at some point.

more like $300-$400.

Krisp with a K. track is probably the most soulful boogie tune i've heard to this date. and i know somebody with an entire basement full of warped copies of this tune. kind of ironic, song is called "sunlight" hah.

check this mix (plenty of facemelters on this mix, king tutt into krisp happens at 11:30 on this mix)

http://www.soulmusiccollector.com/online_mix.html

yeah forgot to say the scan is also on that page.
    www.soulmusiccollector.com check the 12" section. fucking serious label.

this page has been my holy bible for the last 3 years. a couple of days ago world famous disco dj sent me his want list and every record on it was a link to soulmusiccollectors 12" section. funny, that.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    phill,

fuck that 1300 shit. maybe some poor bastard had that happen to him at some point.

more like $300-$400.

Okay... dude who told me he sold it for $1300 is known for his fantasical stories... not sayin' he's a liar, but just sayin'.

BTW, thanks for psoting that info.

like i said, it could've happened. its just that the krisp 12" isn't really well known, so i couldn't imagine anyone dropping over 1000 on it, no matter how raw daddy it was.