Craigslist (false) flagging

El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
With all of the other Craigslist related posts I have seen here as of late I am wondering if anyone else has had a problem with anonymous people (**other record dealers) flagging posts for removal? I know that I listed it in the correct place etc. I just wish that they had something setup so that in order for the post to be removed the request for removal had to be reviewed. I really wish I could catch up with the #%#$ that keeps flagging my s#it. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/talib-doodoo.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nagl2.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/doggie.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/f-u.gif" alt="" 21

Comments

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Seattle's Craigslist is the same way, all the dealers flag each others posts so nobodyb,121can have anything up for more than a few hours.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121Seattle's Craigslist is the same way, all the dealers flag each others posts so nobodyb,121can have anything up for more than a few hours. b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121I just think that flagging posts is weak. They really need a better mechanism in place to monitor which posts are flagged legitmately and which ones are in error