kool and the gang s/t

ItsowheezeItsowheeze 6 Posts
edited October 2008 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I am looking for kool and the gang s/t. If anyone has it let me know. Also I am interested in trading for it as well. If you are interested in any trades let me know thanks. I have a good amount of records that I would be willing to trade for it. Thanks

Comments

• you looking for the OG or the reish? and furthermore, what is the difference?

• I am looking for an og. I can buy a reissue anywhere. If I cant find an og. Its all good i will just by the reissue and call it a day. I am still trying to figure out the difference between the reissue and the og. Thanks

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121furthermore, what is the difference? b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121 img src="http://www.gardenaction.co.uk/images/potato_wilja.jpg"1

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    He never responded, and now the potato is baking in the oven.b,121 REISSUE.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    What is this potato business that has gripped soul strut as of late?

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/potatoworthyyz3.gif" alt="" 21b,121b,121Long story...mainly having to do with Wendy's.

• does anybody have this record.Kool and the Gang S/T. It doesnt have to be in the greatest condition. It at least has to be a VG. I also have alot of stuff that I wouldnt mind trading to get it. Thanks

• I have this in stock but I want $$ for it!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121I have this in stock but I want braekbeat raer for it! b, 21b, 21h,121
    font class="post"1