College Park (MD) Record Show 12/7

DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
This was a great one last time so ya'll come out. Contrary to the message below from the organizers I will be bringing $50 records (as well as $1 ones).b,121b,121b,121b,121b,121Hello, vinyl merchants!b,121b,121The next WMUC Record Fair has been confirmed for Sunday, December 7! We're moving to another room in the Union, the Grand Ballroom, which is one of the largest rooms in the student union and may be the only room anywhere that's hosted both Mike Huckabee and Ghostface Killa. Similar arrangement, but we'll have considerably more tables available this time. b,121b,121We have two prices available for tables, depending on how quickly you reserve them. If you reserve a table and commit to pay before November 1, the cost will be $25 per table; afterward, it will be bumped up to $35 per table. All proceeds go to benefit WMUC 88.1 FM, the DC area's last true college radio station. b,121b,121We are taking initial reservations now - please let me know if you're interesting in joining us again for this event! The last record fair was a big success, and we'd love to have you guys back!b,121b,121 b,121b,121Remember, this is a college crowd, so it's your chance to unload some cheap stuff. Oddities, curiosities, conversation pieces, weird, funny stuff, and, yes, items in less than mint condition. Our experience has been that college students won't haggle with you about condition ??? most students would rather drop $50 on a bag full of records than $50 on a single one.b,121b,121Like last time, we will be playing music throughout the day, and may have live performances from bands and musicians as well. b,121b,121Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions about the record fair or WMUC.b,121b,121 b,121b,121Christopher Berryb,121Email: a href="mailto:chris@wmucradio.com"1chris@wmucradio.com/a1b,121Phone: 202-906-9700b,121WMUC 88.1 FM - a href="http://www.wmucradio.com" target="_blank"1http://www.wmucradio.com/a1

Comments

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    my first sale last time was a $75 indian record to a college student