OTIS TV Spot Now Online!!!!

Otis_FunkmeyerOtis_Funkmeyer 1,321 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Here it is, The Otis Funkmeyer Band Featuring Leslie Rochelle as featured on Episode 7 of Across The Hudson: interview plus "You Hit The Spot" video click the link at the bottom of that window for the "I Don't Want Your Love" clip. This is the Episode 7 page so you can see who else was on the show (some painter and a landscaping company) Not quite MTV...

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    wow... im fucking impressed!

i liked the organ player... very nice. little bass breakdown was good too... the vocalist has skills as well...

yall should make an album... or if you have already... where can i get one? do yall do any ballads or just the funk?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Caitilin Gallagher

Caitilin Gallagher

Caitilin Gallagher

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Otis Funkmeyer southern tour plaese

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    "I look forward to the FUNK revolution"

• Thanks J*****! That means a lot coming from a funk aficianado like yourself. No official recordings yet, but we'll be recording this summer for a 45 that will be released in the fall. We're in the proccess of working it out with a label.

We mostly do the uptempo danceable funk thing, though we do slow it down sometimes with "90% Of Me", not really a ballad.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    "I look forward to the FUNK revolution"

yeah that bitch was retarded...

and OF, please let us know when youre going to drop something of if you ever record your live shows. id be down to throw you some cash for a recording of a live show...

• Caitilin Gallagher

Caitilin Gallagher

Caitilin Gallagher

Smokin' hot. We asked her if she wanted to get a drink afterwards (about 11pm on a monday night in Hoboken) and she said,

"sorry, i'm going to meet my boyfriend."

"where's he?"

"Long Island"

Lucky, lucky man.

• "I look forward to the FUNK revolution"

yeah that bitch was retarded...

and OF, please let us know when youre going to drop something of if you ever record your live shows. id be down to throw you some cash for a recording of a live show...

We record all the shows, I'd be glad to send you a "best of OF live" cd. PM your addy. That goes for anyone else that wants, too. No cash, I wouldn't charge for a non-professional recording.

• I can also hook people up with a dvd of these videos (much better quality) and a few other songs. Just let me know if you want.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Stevelover.

congratulations. sounding MUCH more together. You should cover that apres ski.

let's go get some greek food this week. holler

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    That's some hot shit, Steve! Nice!

I'm going to bring your nontet up to Fredericton, New Brunwsick and start the funk revolution Maritime style!