Tiger Woods appreciation post...

waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Golf and Soulstrut go together like oil and water, but some of y'all must've been impressed by today's Masters. Anyone???

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I missed the chip shot..can someone post a pic or link?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Tiger is back from his "slump" or as some announcers would call it "a career for most".

As for his chip shots? he does that all day, every day. i'm not even kidding. One of the best around the green, ever. He's definitely back.

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    Definitely man, he really looks like he's enjoying it again too. He seems content and happy and probably more in control of his game than ever. Great celebrations after the chip and the playoff. DiMarco played some ridiculous golf in the last round and Woods kept letting him back in, but at least it wasn't boring to watch!

• he's a right miserable focker that bloke

• I saw video of one shot that looked like the climactic shot at the end of Caddyshack.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i was watching all day yesterday and it was beautiful...

Tiger is The Man...without question

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Many people sleep on Tiger's performance as "Ruthie" on MTV's Real World Hawaii. A good golfer indeed. But also a fine actor. Respect due.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    I'm a Mickelson fan myself, but Tiger just simply amazes me. I don't think he slumped per say, I just think a lot of golfers caught up to him because they were tired of getting jerked.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Tiger fell in love....homegirl has been around long enough now....Tiger refocused

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    hahahaha. that's funny Ed. I think it's true.

Me and my friends went to Torrey Pines (right by UCSD) a couple years back when he won the Buick Open? and we chased him out into the parking lot and as he was rollin' out of the parking lot in his black cadillac bumping Nelly, I made the peace sign at him, and he did it back with that big smile of his.

stat line:

39 Majors played; 9 victories (which would make it 1 out of 4, which would make it pretty ridiculous if you ask me).

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    that chip shot was just nasty.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    saying though, that's what I heard

my dad was freaking out and I had just missed it..didn't catch a replay cos of laundry duty

guess I better watch some sports news tonite

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    I missed the chip shot..can someone post a pic or link?

here it is

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    B.O.M.P.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I hope he wins the damn Masters.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Tiger fell in love....homegirl has been around long enough now....Tiger refocused

With the avatar to match. This post tripped me out.