Your whip...............

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
I think we did this before, but I wanted to see some of the whips you guys have..........Represent strutters.

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Damn...I gotta follow that?

I know you put those blings on that pic! That looks too damn clean.

My shit is still stock

All black interior & 100+ degrees on the regular is not a good look

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    She got some love

On the come up.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I got the "Gucci" interior..........

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Well, I'm still pimpin' one o' these right now (can't fit the bigger vehicles into my garage):

And I still got the Corolla!

Next year I'm thinkin' about one of these, though-

But I'm also lookin' at thangs like these:

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    ok i know im going to regret this, since it aint running and looks like a shit bucket, but just think of pulling a out a dusty raer and lovingly restoring it.

... and don't look to hard at the tires

when im done, gonna be
    just gotta stop spending all my cash on wax...

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Well, I'm still pimpin' one o' these right now (can't fit the bigger vehicles into my garage):

And I still got the Corolla!

My wife has that same Lexus(in Black) which is lucky for me when I need to throw the PA in the back, and I drive the Corolla.

I still need to fix up my old 66 Pontiac Tempest so it will look like this:

Mines a 4 door, but it's sad to just see it benched in the driveway under the tarp. Anyone wanna pimp my ride?

• Art_FormArt_Form 188 Posts

Word...

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
    I used to Lease this : 2000 Bmw 528i

now I drive this : 1994 Mazda MX6

I realized how much money I was throwing away (399 per month + gas, etc) into something I had no true passion for. and in NYC how much OPEN ROAD is non existent (unless your on the FDR at 3am) Didnt know horse power from exhaust. Bought a nice used car for less than 2 grand. More money in my bank than in 2003.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    1994 Integra. I`ve never put a dime into this car besides oil and gas.

• pasepase 89 Posts
    ok i know im going to regret this, since it aint running and looks like a shit bucket, but just think of pulling a out a dusty raer and lovingly restoring it.

... and don't look to hard at the tires

when im done, gonna be
    just gotta stop spending all my cash on wax...

what is that a bentley???

• looks like a Jag

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    jag yes... I am currently rockin a beige:

310,00 miles and runs like a charm... original engine and tranny.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    tranny.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    tranny.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    A long time ago I came to the conclusion that I could not afford both a car and a nice record collection. Needless to say i share a crappy gray 1989 Ford Taurus with my girlfriend. The Taurus gets the Gas Face.

• XJ120??

Old euro car restos will take every dollar you've ever made and then some. Make sure the frame/ floors aren't gone before shoveling $$ into the trunk. Nice dash/ interior wood, right? Pretty car, but have no illusions about spending $500 and having it run like a watch. Sorry for the lecture.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Taurus gets the Gas Face.
    fa SHO!

except mine has rust spreading on the hood, top and trunk. but i have chrome air filter, tubes, and oil cap plus wire wheels

um, but a broken AC, guzzling gas and leaking oil means this is hopefully the last year for my first car (6 years...not the orig engine though).

interior is in great shape yet it is not gucci.

• SooksSooks 714 Posts

Old euro car restos will take every dollar you've ever made and then some. Make sure the frame/ floors aren't gone before shoveling $$ into the trunk. Nice dash/ interior wood, right? Pretty car, but have no illusions about spending $500 and having it run like a watch. Sorry for the lecture.

yeah, which is probably why my dad has one of these rusting away in his garage:

it's pretty cool though, it has manual windshield wipers!

This is how I get around:

• Sooks, your dad's pretty cool for getting you into the car habit. Those old MG's are nice as well.

Here's my current commuter...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    1,000 month payment plan.

• Mine...

The family whip...

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

03 Hyundai accent 4 door

• indiana45sindiana45s 266 Posts
    Personally, I can't wait for the impending energy crisis.
    When oil reserves dry up SUVs going to be worthless garbage.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    zigzag, I agree w/ you philosphicaly and all but lets just consider that maybe these big black whip crakers are more nihilistic than you and figure "hey what the fuck, might as well burn up that oil till it's gone and worry about it later" also a valid outlook on life you know that old story about the 2 crikets or whatever, one works all summer and is set to make it through the winter while one plays all summer and will starve? Some like to save some like to play. You only live once. It's just 2 different ways to live your life, your choice no "rigth" or "wrong" on that.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    jag yes... I am currently rockin a beige:

310,00 miles and runs like a charm... original engine and tranny.

I'm from Stuttgart! Mercedes raerpresent!!! Or like we say: Daimler! People from Stuttgart don't say Mercedes. We are driving
    D-A-I-M-L-E-R-S

My parent's house is only a mile away from the Porsche factory. I'm such a lucky guy. My girlfriend lives outside of Stuttgart now. I have to take the Porsche proving ground to get there by car! I see many prototypes of Porsche and Mercedes. Great fun. Lots of curves and hills too.

My next car will be a hydrogen driven car.

a) much cheaper
    b) eco-frienldy
    c) non-polluting
    d) resource saving
    e) no bad feelings

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    My next car will be a hydrogen driven car.
    when will these be in production and available to the public w/ the infrastructure of fueling stations to support them?