Ipod Touch / Genius Question?

bsuwolfbsuwolf 83 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
For any of you Ipod Touch experts out there, I turned on the Genius function on my Itunes on my home computer but when I try to use the genius function on my Ipod Touch, it says that Genius has NOT been enabled? I did sync my Ipod Touch after turning on Itunes Genius but its still doesn't let me activate Genius on my Ipod Touch. Does it have anything to do with the fact that I manage my music manually rather than automatically syncing my music? Need some advice. Thanks!b,121

Comments

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121For any of you Ipod Touch experts out there, I turned on the Genius function on my Itunes on my home computer but when I try to use the genius function on my Ipod Touch, it says that Genius has NOT been enabled? I did sync my Ipod Touch after turning on Itunes Genius but its still doesn't let me activate Genius on my Ipod Touch. Does it have anything to do with the fact that I manage my music manually rather than automatically syncing my music? Need some advice. Thanks!
    b,121
    b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121I've purposefully never run Genius, but there might be a recent update that fixes your problem. Do you have version 8.0.1?