new kon and amir spinemag show up!

davidwingatedavidwingate 748 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
yo yo,b,121 our new show is up on spinemagzine.com...and I am back from being under the weather! u r going to hear some tasty flavors of african and latin from us both...check it out and spread the good word! peace to everyone that has been checking in and enjoying the flavors...BIg Chan in the house!!!!!b,121b,121peace,b,121amir

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    What up Amir! You just made my Friday at work MUCH more enjoyable!!!!! Big up to you and the hommie Kon for putting these dope mixes together every month. I will have this on repeat at my desk all day. b,121b,121 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/word3rp.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headz.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/oj.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/raw.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/green30sv.gif" alt="" 21

• no doubt...let's us know what you think!b,121b,121amir

• Chan - Any chance of facilitating something to bring these cats to Seattle for a night. I know lots of folks would dig it.

/font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121Chan - Any chance of facilitating something to bring these cats to Seattle for a night. I know lots of folks would dig it.
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121I would love it if there was a Kon & Amir show here in Seattle. I am neither a promoter or a club owner so I can't really make it happen. Born Supreme might be able to set something up. The best bet would be if Kon & Amir could set up a string of West Coast gigs like Vancouver,BC Seattle, Portland, SF, LA, etc. That way they would not have to fly all the way out here for one or two shows.

• /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121 I am neither a promoter or a club owner so I can't really make it happen.
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Word. Nonetheless, here's the beginning of the petition for the Kon & Amir West Coast Tour.

/font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121
    /font1
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121 I am neither a promoter or a club owner so I can't really make it happen.
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1
    b,121
    b,121Word. Nonetheless, here's the beginning of the petition for the Kon & Amir West Coast Tour.
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Oh, no doubt! Big co-sign on the hommies hitting the WEst Coast for shows. That would be great.

• thanks! i will be hitting l.a. in the coming east coast winter freeze....

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    Kon and Amir Hong Kong Show !

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    KON & AMIR DOWNUNDER!!! b,121b,121man... another smashing show!! it's awesome you guys keep changing up the genres... kudos!b,121b,121b

• I'm about half-way through, this is