ROCK FIGHT

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
HA! yeah, so i just caught this on the news. and it happened in FRESNO which is like the "big city" to where i was from. like, if i was "going into town" that meant i was going to fresno. anyways, so these boys were throwing water balloons at this girl so she threw a rock at them and hit them. and now i guess the boys parents are pressing assault charges. man, im sorry, but what a bunch of bullshit. rock fights are a way of life in fresno. this is just absurd. i mean, ive had broken blood vessels in my eyeball due to rock fights, and did i press charges? nope. i did, however, run home crying to my mom and then got grounded for like a month or something but at least i didnt fuck up the age old central valley tradition of the rock fight. is nothing sacred anymore? next thing you know there gonna ban climbing trees. or jumping off of roofs with dirt bikes. fresno thinks its soooo cosmopolitan now. ugh

Comments

• we had bb gun wars.
    i was that kid with the slingshot.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    yeah, my neighbors the riddle boys got a wrist rocket and at that point i got out of the rock fight world. i just couldnt keep up. but wow, bb gun fights. thank god we didnt figure out that genius plan.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1121728326soulmarcosa">

I thought this thread was about[/b]
    A battle of the bands contest
    "Post your best crackhead quotes"
    Koreatown variation of "Rock Paper Scissors"
    Kids really throwing rocks at each other, dummy

INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Post deleted by mylatency

INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1121728326soulmarcosa">

Dame Dash getting rowdy in his London hottub with strippers
    INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

ha ha! newbie moderator in the house!!!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1121728326soulmarcosa">

I thought this thread was about[/b]
    Another Northside Kings Vs. Danzig battle

damn bubba, i done thought you was from the south. i reckon you aint.

• yeah, my neighbors the riddle boys got a wrist rocket and at that point i got out of the rock fight world. i just couldnt keep up. but wow, bb gun fights. thank god we didnt figure out that genius plan.

it was pretty fun. i just remembered a story about em actually. we used to play on opposite sides of this bayou in the neighborhood. one team of 2-3 people on each side.on each side of the bayou there was probably about 15 feet of grass, trees, brush etc before it went to the backyards of the rows of houses. i was slingshot guy right. loaded it up with those big pellet things, shot em up pretty good. pellets are hitting the dudes house who lived right behind the other team. dude comes out with a shotgun and starts chasing my friends on that side of the ditch!!
    haha!! we were cracking up, shotgun dude didnt even see us. we waited til he was out of site and ducked the opposite way.

sounds like fun! this neighborhood kid we called woody [he didnt have a left leg from the knee down so we called him woody even though he didnt have a wooden leg thing], yeah so anyways, woody lived near a peach orchard and we'd sometimes ride our dirt bikes over there with our canteens and shit and pick peaches and chill out by the irrigation canal. anyways, dude said the farmers would shoot at him with salt peter and that it stung really bad. i never believed him though cuz dude was a LIAR. plus we always made fun of him and his no leg [hey, we were fucked up kids, alright?] cuz the dude was kind of a dick.

• poor woody one leg

yup, just another reason im going to hell. but at least i'll get to see all my friends!

• You didn't vote for anything!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    my friends and i used to shoot each other with pog caps that were propeled by a rubberband. we also used to hide in these ditches alongside the bus route and shoot at cars which is a pretty fucking stupid thing to do now that i think about it. this one time we shot at this lady's car and she stopped and i guess one of my dumbass friends didnt hide too well so she found us. she started saying how she was going to call the police because we were throwing rocks at cars but i told her that it was probably just a pebble that she ran over and bounced against her car. eventually my friends caught on and started lying along with me and lady just got frustrated and left.