eBay shipping rates these days...

luckluck 4,077 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
$10.15. For one 45. The seller didn't respond to my pre-close shipping query, and I won the auction at the (low low) opening bid. It's from the UK, but damn. I've gotten single 45s shipped from London for $3-4 dollars before. Not a good business look.

Comments

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
    He probably mixed it in with how much he wants to make without paying so much in fees. Still looks bad though.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Hey, for what is worth, I can send a 7" from Argentina for US$ 8.00 to anywhere. Registered airmail. I Guess that's a little high for a trip from England.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    There's a good proportion of ebay sellers that should include this paragraph in their auctions if they are to be honest:

"If you win this record for cheap (or maybe even if you don't) I will fuck you over with an unbelievably unrealistic price for postage, which will be at least 50% higher than the actual cost, and justify it as a bullshit 'packing and handling' fee, but which i do not need because i will simply be mailing your record in between two pieces of cardboard stuck together with bluetack."

I needed to get that off my chest.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    There's a good proportion of ebay sellers that should include this paragraph in their auctions if they are to be honest:

"If you win this record for cheap (or maybe even if you don't) I will fuck you over with an unbelievably unrealistic price for postage, which will be at least 50% higher than the actual cost, and justify it as a bullshit 'packing and handling' fee, but which i do not need because i will simply be mailing your record in between two pieces of cardboard stuck together with bluetack."

I needed to get that off my chest.

Day 90: Negative feedback