OLBERMANN.PWN.PALIN.FTW

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1b,121b,121b,121 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/game.gif" alt="" 21

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

• I was digging that last night. It's about time that someone started focusing on all the batshit loonies that McCain has in his past (and present)...

• It's a shame that "Johnny Sixpack" is not..and will not be aware of any of this Pailin shit by Nov. 4th.

• treated

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I cannot watch Keith Olbermann, as the man is a ridiculous blowhard. I couldn't get halfway through that mess. Just because I happen to side with many of Olbermann's stances, it doesn't mean that the his presentation isn't just a big bunch of faux-righteous bullshit.b,121b,121Dude's giving lefties an ingnoble name.