MOP with Connie Price and the Keystones

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited October 2008 in Strut Central
img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/581.gif" alt="" 21

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Next up: Brotha Lynch Hung with A-Ha.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    saw them in mpls a couple months back. m.o.p. got on stage without every meeting or much less practicing with the band. their dj would start out by playing the cut and the band would join in and he'd cut the beat out and the band would play the rest of the song. still, it was good to see m.o.p.b,121b,121b,121b, 21F*ck that band shit.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Saw one of these w/Bun B and Orgone (is this the same band, or has some of the same folks?) like 2 months ago... and it was f*cking great. Bun kept talking about jammin' they were, and how he felt like a Rolling Stone... there was no DJ for the entire set, and Orgone's singer did backup vocals (Intnl Players Anthem was img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/melt.gif" alt="" 21 )b,121b,121I've heard only good things about the Redman, Slick Rick and Ghostface shows they've done this way too.b,121b,121I've been looking forward to MOP, hope they've gotten it toghether w/the band by the time they get here..,

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i saw MOP and Too $hort w/ this bandb,121b,121on their own the band is really boringb,121they were fine as accompanists though, if thats what it takes to get MOP to hit up chicago im fine with it

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I tried to hook up with Dan ubick when they played out here in Boulder City. b,121b,121I'd love to see how good they sound live, but I never get time to go to California for shows anymore.b,121b,121- spidey