/font1
    h,121
    b,121Drop the bomb, Drop the bomb
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Friday at ARC was kinda slow. Had to get some brakes worked on that morning, so I rolled up Lamar in a city bus. Helped Zach with some boxes and into the fray I went. Really, it didn't seem like there was all that much available. But then again, I'm pleased with what I picked up. b,121b,121Thanks 7 million to Rerog for not only coming through, but asking me if my name was Rashied...just so he could hit me off with the Epatomed 12" that I needed so very badly. Kasar and Saahir of Epatomed blew my mind at SXSW 95...and I brought them down from DFW the next year to open fro Saafir and the Whoridas. A few years later Saahir and his wife were hit by a car and neither made it. To now have this record in hand...with Saahir's photo on it no less...means way more to me than I can even say. So again and again...thank you, Rerog.b,121b,121Oh yeah, I also grabbed the Chariots of the Gods soundtrack out of dude's stacks, and said to him that it signaled a lizard people record alert...and you know I bought it too. b,121b,121That night I went to pick up food at Hoover's and ran into GeneP outside. He caught me again inside and informed me that Rockadelic was in the other room and he'd surely want to meet me. My first thought was how many dudes are in there? A lot...and I need to get this food back to my daughter pronto. But the food was taking a minute so I said fuggit and went in and walked the gauntlet. I'm just kidding...it wasn't even like that. Rich was cool, saw a couple other Strutters I know...and guess what, not a fishfight among us. b,121b,121Just got back from Dallas where we went to State Fair and stayed in a badass downtown hotel. Now, if only Texas can beat OU like Grambling beat PV.

• Dude, Austin indeed has super-kill right now. It is insane. A few real ARC heads know the drill.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    i think "Sun Shines For Me" is on that Isaacs jointb,121i LOVE that songb,121hope you like sumpin on thereb,121nice talking to you R*****

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121i think "Sun Shines For Me" is on that Isaacs joint
    b,121i LOVE that song
    b,121hope you like sumpin on there
    b,121nice talking to you R*****
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Mr. Know-It-All has been working the best for me so far...thanks, mane.