edited July 2005 in Strut Central
It's like an oven outside

Today's Forecast:

Sunny
Hi: 123??[/b]
Lo: 87??
Humidity: 21%

EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING IN EFFECT MONDAY AFTERNOON[/b]
STRONG HIGH PRESSURE ALOFT WILL BRING ANOTHER VERY HOT DAY TO THE COACHELLA VALLEY AND THE SAN DIEGO COUNTY DESERTS TODAY...WITH HIGH
TEMPERATURES RANGING FROM 115 TO 124 DEGREES. AVOID STRENUOUS OUTDOOR ACTIVITY MIDDAY DURING HOT WEATHER. IF YOU
HAVE TO BE OUTSIDE...AVOID PROLONGED EXPOSURE AND DRINK PLENTY OF NON-ALCOHOLIC...NON-CAFFEINATED FLUIDS. WEAR LIGHTWEIGHT
LOOSE-FITTING CLOTHING. WEAR A HAT TO SHIELD YOURSELF FROM THE SUN...AND USE SUN SCREEN TO REDUCE POSSIBLE SUNBURN. TAKE ADVANTAGE
OF AIR CONDITIONING AND SHADE IF POSSIBLE. NEVER LEAVE CHILDREN OR PETS IN ENCLOSED VEHICLES...EVEN BRIEFLY.
A FEW MORE CLOUDS WITH SLIGHT COOLING IS EXPECTED TUESDAY...HOWEVER THE HUMIDITY IS FORECAST TO INCREASE...WHICH COULD MOVE THE HEAT
INDEX TO DANGEROUS LEVELS. A HEAT ADVISORY MAY BE NEEDED TUESDAY AFTERNOON.

So much for looking for records today. I'd rather stay cool inside than have a big black puddle in the passenger's seat.

Comments

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

• 123 degrees?!

It's going to be in the mid-70s through the week here in Berkeley, thank you very much.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

OH SNAP!!![/b] Now I feel stupid complaining about this all-consuming Philadelphia humidity. 123??? Sheeeesh!

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

I'd rather stay cool inside

• dayday 9,611 Posts

oh contraire, jiffy pop

it's strictly a cup of coffee, a tall glass of water and this:

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Is that 6 eggs on half a bagel??? Holy shit.

My brother ate a 6 egg omelet the night before his army physical and he had so much protein in his blood that they thought he had a kidney problem.

Steady on there!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    2 homay - no more no less.
    It just looks bugged out cause it's sitting all precarious-like.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

oh contraire, jiffy pop

Word same here. No bagel sandwhich though, but we do have the exact same paper plates

DAISY PAPER RAER

• WELCOME TO TEXAS

• I'd rather stay cool inside

oh contraire, jiffy pop

I miss my MPC

I guess its time to try my hand at making music with software. Its going to be a big step for me.