Comments

• Kinda weird. Calling it "house" isn't that far off. The "mixes" arent reall tight, some of the layering of extra vocal parts work. There's no crowd- so maybe he's just messing around- although with those reels it seems like you'd have to be prety sure of what you were playing ahead of time and when. That being said I'd like to see a real set.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    the reel to reel machine seems like a gimmick. I can't hear anything besides an occasional "swoosh", a girl laughing and simular "background noises" coming from the tape that stuff could just as well come from a sampler or a third CD deck.

• Yea this is really stupid. You ever see that guy doing crazy beat juggles and scratching with 2 tape decks?b,121b,121a href="" target="_blank"1

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121Yea this is really stupid. You ever see that guy doing crazy beat juggles and scratching with 2 tape decks?
    b,121
    b,121
    a href="" target="_blank"1
    /a1
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Wow... that's pretty insane!

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    Here's some real reel 2 reel rocking:b,121object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1embed src=""1type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121mindmelting mixing as well as gum chewing skills
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121i'm pretty sure Harvey does this every now and again.b,121b,121i don't know. i'm not a DJ but i'd be really tempted to fast forward rewind the tape withe volume on blast and shout rrrrrrrRRRRRRRRREEEEeewind!

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Anyone who has ever been involved in television production has done this for years, this isn't shit.