My Netflix movie reviews... again.

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Hi, here are some movies I watched lately.H [/b] This is a korean serial killer detective movie. It was supposed to be a "smart" thriller. Probably because it had a "twist" at the end. Usually I get pissed when people tell about a twist in a movie, becaue then i'm looking for it, but in this case, this movie was so stupid, the twist actually made me laugh out loud. What would have been better, is if at the end, all the characters got on the beach and then did The Twist, and even chubby checker would be there, and it would be so awesome.The Count Of Monte Cristo [/b] This movie was actually pretty cool. The sets and costumes were really cool, and some of the dialog was pretty funny. And there was sword fights too. I usually don't like period peices either. I guess. My favorite line was something like "I guess you could ask God 'why me??', but god's not in france this time of year." thats pretty funny, right?frequency[/b] this movie had dennis quaid in it. I think it was good, but its hard to say, really. I mean, I was enjoying it and everything, but i was also drinking, and I was so faded by the end I don't really know what happened.Robot Stories[/b] I've seen worse, but I'm also glad that netflix is a flat fee type deal.national treasure[/b] some movies are so bad that they are good. some never quite make it that far. plaese stop trying to make Nicholas Cage into an action star. PLAESE.flight of the pheonix[/b] I guess I enjoyed this well enough. Its about some people that are in a plane and then they crash in mongolia, and then this weird nerdy guy says that they can remake the plane out of the parts, and so they try to do it. this movie also had dennis quaid in it. the best part about this movie is that in the very beginning (before they established that they are in mongolia) I was all like "I bet thats mongolia" and I was totally right.Iron Fisted Monk[/b] You ever hear somebody say "Oh that movie would have been good if it weren't for all the rape scenes"? No? Well, you just did.What the *&^% do we do now [/b] Worst movie ever. its pretty raer that a movie sucks so bad that it actually pisses me off, but this one did it. I wanted to slap somebody.bubba ho tep[/b] awesome. elvis and black JFK fight a mummy in a rest home. sweet.sideways [/b] a.k.a. the position i was in when this movie put me to sleep.The Call Me Bruce? [/b] I think liking this movie makes me a racist. Sorry Shig. A Tale Of Two Sisters [/b]. This is a korean horror flick. I hate when movies are so fucking confusing that you have no idea what happened by the end of the movie are called "smart" because they "make you think". Fuck you, I watch a movie to be entertained. That whole "you have to be smart" thing is such a cop out for making a bad, confusing movie. I mean seriously. seriously. If you can't tell a story with plot twists without confusing the fuck out of everybody, then you need to head back to screenwriting 101.white noise [/b] this movie was about dead people talking through radio static and shit. it was pretty good i guess. batman was in it. I'm really trying to come up with a good "white noise" joke, but wasn't there some unofficial eminem biography called "white noise" already? so, the jokes been taken or whatever. Hey, at least this movie didn't have eminem in it.

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    naw man. i like they call me bruce too. i like bamboozled as well and not because it was an insightful look at racial caricatures. i just thought it was funny.

however, this makes you gay.

The Count Of Monte Cristo This movie was actually pretty cool. The sets and costumes were really cool, and some of the dialog was pretty funny. And there was sword fights too. I usually don't like period peices either. I guess. My favorite line was something like "I guess you could ask God 'why me??', but god's not in france this time of year." thats pretty funny, right?

• dsandersdsanders 495 Posts
    >bubba ho tep awesome. elvis and black JFK fight a mummy in a rest home. sweet.

I just saw this. Liked it a lot.