American Psycho the Musical??

SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
edited September 2008 in Strut Central
American Psycho To Slay Audiences In Front of the Footlightsb,121b,121"Depressing and sort of end-of-the-economy timely word comes today that Brett Easton Ellis' 1991 novel American Psycho???about a Wall Street banker in the 1980's who is a crazed serial killer in his spare time???is being made into a stage musical. You'll remember that the book was adapted into a movie starring Christian Bale back in 2000, and that it featured a looming score of various recognizable 80's tunes.1This prompted producers to decide that, hey!, it could be a musical extravaganza! To that end, we hope they turn it into a Huey Lewis jukebox musical."b,121b,121hmmmmmmmm, thoughts?

Comments

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Reading news like this first thing in the morning makes me hulk for the rest of the day. Haven't we already got enough "ironic" musicals to take us through the next two centuries? f*cking assholes.b,121b,121So, um, thumbs down from me then.

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts
    I'd prefer a Less Than Zero play over this, featuring 2 hours of bored teenagers chatting and doing coke with Devo playing in the background.