Smooth Jazz in the Office

pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
edited September 2008 in Strut Central
Since Hurricane Ike flooded the office, they've relocated everyone to different spots. Dude got moved over by me and he brought his smooth jazz with him. So uncool.

Comments

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    Send him the link to your MP3 blogs so he realizes you know what's up and steps his game up.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,890 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121Since Hurricane Ike flooded the office, they've relocated everyone to different spots. Dude got moved over by me and he brought his smooth jazz with him. So uncool. b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Is he the bloke in the Zinfandel-coloured something-or-other? (???James-R)b,121b,121Fug a Kenny G, but I'll ride for Maysa Leak / Incognito all day ("Beneath the Surface" is all-grewed-folks music of the highest quality)

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    It's like Boney James is trying to have sex with my ears.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121Since Hurricane Ike flooded the office, they've relocated everyone to different spots. Dude got moved over by me and he brought his smooth jazz with him. So uncool. b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Does he speak like a smooth jazz radio announcer? As in "Hey, it's 9:32am on a slightly chilly morning, and I think I am about to go into the break room and make myself smoooooooooooth cup of coffee with a bit of that hazel nut creamer I enjoy. Coming up, another document, a refill of my stapler, and the latest news from Lifehacker-dot-com, ooh, I can't wait to have this smoooooooooooth cup of coffee and don't forget, lunch is at 12:30pm, always have to have my schedule in check. (FWWWWAAAAAAPPP) That kim chee I had last night didn't do my stomach too well... P.U. I made a stinkee. Need to cover that up with a bit of Gerald Albright."

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121/font1Quote:/font1h,121b,121Since Hurricane Ike flooded the office, they've relocated everyone to different spots. Dude got moved over by me and he brought his smooth jazz with him. So uncool. b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Does he speak like a smooth jazz radio announcer? As in "Hey, it's 9:32am on a slightly chilly morning, and I think I am about to go into the break room and make myself smoooooooooooth cup of coffee with a bit of that hazel nut creamer I enjoy. Coming up, another document, a refill of my stapler, and the latest news from Lifehacker-dot-com, ooh, I can't wait to have this smoooooooooooth cup of coffee and don't forget, lunch is at 12:30pm, always have to have my schedule in check. (FWWWWAAAAAAPPP) That kim chee I had last night didn't do my stomach too well... P.U. I made a stinkee. Need to cover that up with a bit of Gerald Albright." b,121b,121h,121font class="post"1b,121b,121b,121 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/funnypost.gif" alt="" 21b,121b,121b,121b,121b,121I fux with the smooth jazz station here in Chicago because they'll often play some jams like Mr. Magic and shit. The DJ's/personalities on that station, however, are the worst.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/funnypost.gif" alt="" 21b,121b,121b,121b,121b,121I fux with the smooth jazz station here in Chicago because they'll often play some jams like Mr. Magic and shit. The DJ's/personalities on that station, however, are the worst. b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121I tune in to the local smooth jazz station every once in awhile, I'm surprised with some of the songs or groups they'll put on, such as Earth, Wind & Fire, Steely Dan, Jamiroquai, or anything that seems to not have a soprano sax. If anything, I'm able to hear instrumentals from CD's that pop up at Wal-Mart, such as the smooth jazz tribute to Outkast or something.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h,121b,121 If anything, I'm able to hear instrumentals from CD's that pop up at Wal-Mart, such as the smooth jazz tribute to Outkast or something. b,121b,121h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121b,121I know, that shit is ridiculous. I found a dollar bin twelve-inch of some smooth jazz "version" of Nelly's "Hot in Herre" or something with Ludacris' "Roll Out" on the flip. I listened to it and was laughing my ass off until I found out that there's an album series that's like four or five deep. People somewhere are buying those things.

• MAGIC 107.3, saturday night flashback dance party @ trade winds nightclurb.b,121b,121img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headz.gif" alt="" 21