My Peoples in the Bay Bay Bay...

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited September 2008 in Strut Central
THANK YOU!!!b,121b,121That was one of the best trips in recent memory. a quick recap...b,121Came in Wednesday. Went to my friend Chris' and took a nap in his hammock img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pasue23is.gif" alt="" 21b,121Stopped in at Groove Merchant with my Mans Tom Thump, and picked up a couple joints. DJed at Casanova wednesday night courtesy of my boy Mike Doyle at Revolver. DJ OM, Hairy Belfonte and B. Cause all made appearences. Wild out afterwards with some ladies i met at the bar, one of which could literally not keep her shirt on. quite the spectacle to say the least. Thursday, I headed up to Sebastopol with my dude Jon H. of Fort Knox 5. We played a really fun party up there called Juke Joint (Who Knew?) Got a ride home Friday with these two strange, but helpfull girls who insisted on stopping at burger king for lunch. Friday I played the happy hour at Butter with Dj Stef and Ryan Poulsen. Both of which could not have been cooler folks and tore it down with (gasp!) RECORDS. Also big up to Serg, Thuggy, Dianne, Luke Sick, Ms. Damn, and everyone else that made it out to that. I had to skedaddle up to Elbo Room, so we scarffed down a quick dinner and settled into the green room. The spot got LIVE, and B.Cause, Vinnie, and I kept it like that all night. Super shouts to strutters in the building, DJ Ferrari and Nate Mahfuckin Bizzo and his lovely wife Maria. Shut down Elbo, and after some brief but very obnoxious drama with this female, Serg & Stef graciously let me crash on there couch, but only after guzzling another few beers and watching Ballers of the utmost Ballasity share there stories on camera. Serg and I met up with Ms. Damn for breakfast, and she took me up to Delores park where we had beers in bags. Jonny, J. Torres and Bret came to sccop me and we went on to meet Kirby and King Most for Jonny's bachelor jumpoff.Sunday night was even more foolishness with a full-on karaoke bonanza, followed by the foulest chinese whiskey ever made. I'm no slouch with booze, but i took one shot and imediately puked. The Next day Paychek, Ms. Dam B Cause and I all went to the south bay and demolished the mini golf and go karts.b,121b,121just wanted to thank everybody here for making may trip so memorable, and hopefully i can return the favor out east.b,121b,121Tomb,121b,121*now post pictures please

Comments