Hungover music

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
woke up this morning with my head banging, drank down some coffee, lots of water took some vitamins and decided maybe some soothing music would help...so far this is what I've been listening to:Joe Bataan[/b] "Singin Some Soul" (fania)Marvin Gaye[/b] "Lets Get It On" (Tamla) - really wishing I owned a copy of "Here My Dear" right nowHarold Vick[/b] "Commitment" (Muse)Sahib Shihab[/b] "Summer Dawn" (Argo)what are some alcohol fueled headache reducing albums yall listen to?

Comments

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Some Bossa Nova steez does it for me....Vincius De Moares, Joao Gilberto, Baden Bowell, Astrud, Wanderly, Caludette Soares, Joyce, etc...some breezy stuff to cool my headache. That and about a dozen bong hits...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Carla Thomas called you "Meathead"?

what happened?

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Carla Thomas called you "Meathead"?

what happened?

I was just chilling with her at the Ann Peebles gig and as we were talking and stuff, she just blurted out "I know who you look like now, Meathead! you know from "All in the Family"!" then she proceeded to go back to talking about Homer Banks....

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    stan getz and astrud gilberto: a go go

• pknypkny 549 Posts

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    husky rescue S/T - funks along nicely but is smooth and calming.
    just add a bloody mary and your larfing.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

• cHillercHiller 293 Posts

• ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts
    Good time for the Gospel. It eases the mind and washes away your sins from the night before.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    brothers johnson "tomorrow"

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Good time for the Gospel. It eases the mind and washes away your sins from the night before.

Tessie Hill is the patron saint of Alcohol induced headaches