BOSTON - U GOT 2 GET UP 2 GET DOWN

SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
edited September 2008 in Announcements
That's right, kids - we're back again, doin' it and doin' it andb,121doin' it well - Tuesday night really IS the new Saturday, and itb,121all goes down in Jamaica Plain, at the Milky Way Lounge 'n' Lanes!b,121b,121This Tuesday, September 9th, from 9:00PM - 1:00AM I will be spinningb,121the finest in classic soul, funk, R&B and who knows what else, alongb,121with my very special guest, PJ Grey of Galactic Fractures, Soul-le-lu-jahb,121and countless other projects that you can't front on, playing his usualb,121facemelting blend of soul & funk 45's. No cover, and it's a great space to hang.b,121b,121Come dance, drink, and bowl in the Milky Way candlepin lanes for half price!b,121b,121Bring a date, bring girls for us, bring your ID cause it's 21+ and let's do this!b,121b,121le_flyeurs:b,121b,121b,121b,121

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I'll be there. Hey Boston peoples:b,121b,121COME DRINK WITH ME[/b]b,121b,121b,121 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lush.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lush.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lush.gif" alt="" 21

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    So, I'd like to thank SOI and PJ for the wonderful, not-at-all hungover feeling I have today. Feeling good. Strong. Those five hours of drunk sleep really did the trick. Fresh as a daisy, you know. Quick question, though???can we do next Tuesday on a Friday? That would be nice.b,121b,121 b,121b,121Whattup, D**! Send me that thing we were talking about.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Wow, I didn't get off so lightly.b,121Just woke up and am gearing up for same apple picking (corniness revealed). I dreamed of giant dingleberries, last night, it was nightmarish. My third eye has been officially spoiled. Hey, GBH, I'll be in touch soon. Thanks for being that dude.b,121b,121SOI, big thanks for finishing out the set with our wedding song. That was simply incredible, and made the wife cry. Beautiful.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Hell yeah, big thanks to GBH for always representing, dude knowsb,121the real me and he knows the true. And, he knows how to "walk it out"b,121after a night of beers & dancefloor action ... all the way to Allston?!b,121b,121Super-shout out and Happy Anniversary to D*n & Krist*n, Dan always comesb,121through with that left-field and timely pint, and they both make sure theb,121dancefloor is alive, right down to being the last ones out there b,121b,121Thanks to everyone else, secret strutters included, and of course, massiveb,121props to PJ, for coming through and bringing some legitimacy to my littleb,121start-up scene and just for being that dude. b,121b,121LET'S DO IT ALL AGAIN NEXT WEEK AT GEMINI! b,121b,121