Vote Obama in 2008

ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
edited September 2008 in Strut Central
b,121b,121

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    b,121b,121Pure. Class.

• I am used to suffering injustice on this board, but I continue to stand proud because I know what I stand for is true. b,121b,121I refuse to stand idly by so obama and his cultists can turn the US government into a vehicle of player hation. Why should a man have to fork over a greater share of his earnings just because his hard work has payed off? Why should a company be subject to a windfall tax merely because they made the right moves?b,121b,121I believe in an america where a man is free to soar as high as his talents alow. Should he be caged so that the petty jealousies of the rabble be satiated? I say never!b,121b,121Specimens such as yourselves, broken and bitter creatures whose sense of entitlement is so cruelly mocked by the reality of their profound wackness, can never be risen to hold an equal footing with someone like me. This the case an egalitarian society can only be created by dragging down the bill gates and dolo yeungs of this world down into the gutter with the rest of you. You seek not to share but to destroy, not to build but to demolish, because this is the only way the hatred and envy that consumes you can be appeased.b,121b,121- the honorable Dolo Yeung

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Quote:h,121b,121I am used to suffering injustice on this board, but I continue to stand proud because I know what I stand for is true. b,121b,121I refuse to stand idly by so obama and his cultists can turn the US government into a vehicle of player hation. Why should a man have to fork over a greater share of his earnings just because his hard work has payed off? Why should a company be subject to a windfall tax merely because they made the right moves?b,121b,121I believe in an america where a man is free to soar as high as his talents alow. Should he be caged so that the petty jealousies of the rabble be satiated? I say never!b,121b,121Specimens such as yourselves, broken and bitter creatures whose sense of entitlement is so cruelly mocked by the reality of their profound wackness, can never be risen to hold an equal footing with someone like me. This the case an egalitarian society can only be created by dragging down the bill gates and dolo yeungs of this world down into the gutter with the rest of you. You seek not to share but to destroy, not to build but to demolish, because this is the only way the hatred and envy that consumes you can be appeased.b,121b,121- the honorable Dolo Yeung b,121b,121h,121
    b,121b,121

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Quote:h,121b,121Ib,121b,121I believe in an america where a man is free to soar as high as his talents alow. Should he be caged so that the petty jealousies of the rabble be satiated? I say never!b,121b,121 b,121b,121h,121
    b,121b,121Now I know why you are a bottom feeder, it's all your considerable 'talents' will allow! Surely no one here is capable of holding you down! You are indeed remarkable for someone so unlucky in love. Keep your head up, son!