VINTAGE VINYL FAIR COLLECTOR'S SOCIAL

ConcourseConcourse 26 Posts
edited May 2008 in Announcements
For anyone close to Manchester, UK: this is a new fair and soul night combined, the first of which takes place on Sunday June 8th. It's a record fair in the daytime, with music carrying on until late. Dealers on the day besides me will include Adam "Rookie" Leaver, Music Temple (Brixton), Les Hare (King Bee???s), Adey Pearce (Costswold Records, Gloucester), Alex Jones (Bolton), Richie (Heavy Rotation, London), Chris McBride (Liverpool), Skip (The Record Room, Nottingham) and more - so expect to find a wide range of quality stuff up for grabs across all genres of black music. Doors open at Midday and the fair runs until 6pm or so, then there???s music until about midnight from Adam, myself and special guest Dave Ripolles. The venue is upstairs at the King???s Arms, 11 Bloom Street, Manchester M3 6AN (an excellent independent pub only a short walk from Deansgate, fine ales available in the bar downstairs). Trades are more than welcome, so feel free to bring a box down. For any further info, just get in touch, and if you???re interested in having one of the last few stalls, the final day for booking is 17th May (Saturday) since I???ll be away on a buying trip after that time. cheers,Georgewww.concourserecords.com

Comments