BATTLE AT KRUGER to be full documentary

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
If you've never peeped the Battle at Kruger, you're missing out. It's a tour de force. A testament to the amazing will and endurance of the animal spirit. Wildabeast vs. lion vs. aligator style. And now it's gonna be a full documentary or some isht. I'm geeked.

Comments

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    sweet

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    it was on last night. had interviews with the buffalo calf and the croc and everything

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    it was on last night. had interviews with the buffalo calf and the croc and everything

that's exactly what I was thinking when I saw there was a documentary about it. I couldn't imagine what they'd have, but an interview with the calf would be essential.

"At first I was like 'fuck dude, this don't look good' and then the lions rolled up on me. Pa dukes was a few paces back and I figured he'd step up, but them lion dudes is wild, son. They ganged up on me pussy style and was holding me down. I'm like "this ain't no fair fight dude." They was bitin' on my legs and shit, holding me down. Next thing I know, a croc is biting my leg, trying to pull me in the water and I'm all "serious? Are you really trying to chime in on this?" I was just trying to ride it out until my peoples posseed up and shit. I'll admit it, that shit hurt. I ain't gonna lie. I was crying like a little bitch and shit. I heard my peoples rumbling and I was like "finally." My dad bucked that one hairy muthafucka in the air. I was like "did you see that shit fool. Your boy done caught flight, son. Get the fuck off me." I kind of limped off and shit, but you know I was telling everyone that shit that didn't hurt. This one female I been trying to kick it to was all like "wow, are you ok?" and I was all like "bahhhhhhh."

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    yo !!! i just watched that!!!
    shit is craaazy!!! buffalo mob!!!

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    yo !!! i just watched that!!!
    shit is craaazy!!! buffalo mob!!!

oh, you had never seen that schitt, t**y? that's the illest schitt ever. just imagine being on safari taking your little home movies and then some schitt like that breaks out. DAAAAAAM. the water buffalo crew rolled up on some savage skulls type schitt like "what?" riveting.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    they did act kindof slow once they got there though...
    did they have to sit around gritting on the lions for 5 minutes while baby calf was getting gnawed on?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    they did act kindof slow once they got there though...
    did they have to sit around gritting on the lions for 5 minutes while baby calf was getting gnawed on?

like any mob, it took them a minute to collectively work up the nerve to attack

"you go first"