Tonight friday may 9th... Soul Sessions LA

UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
edited May 2008 in Announcements
Hey im playing at soul sessions tonight. Come out and support if you are in the area.Its at the grandstar in china town. Im going on early but Im definitely gonna play some wierd shit. 10-2

Comments

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    the soul sessions guys are my DUDES. A dope party, one of the best in L.A.

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
    Yea i've been waiting a long time to get a crack at it. Im playing early as fuck... but im going as far out there as I can because I'll be rockin early. Come through man... I'll be the tall white dude with the fucked up beard drinking too much. haha

i don't live in L.A. I live in the Heauxd (=P )otherwise that's a party I normally hit-up or deejay at wehn I can. Tell 'em king most Says "whattup"

Honestly, don't be afraid to drop some feel good hip-hop, new soul, or other assorted mellow kufi-slaps.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    One of the best nights in LA IMO. I had a great time when I played there. I wish I could have made it homay. How did it go?

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
    It was fun. Everybody played great sets and we had good people in attendance. I definitely got tore the fuck up and ate some hot dogs.

ate some hot dogs.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Went for the first time with my friends, had an awesome time.