On being labeled an unserious record dealer...

aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
edited March 2005 in Strut Central
After receiving the cracked copy of Marlena Shaw - Woman of the Ghetto 45 and stating that I could not refund the buyer's money due to the fact that the merchandise was not returned in the same condition as when I sent it (this is now after sending a photograph of the cracked record to the buyer), I am now receiving very interesting threats via email. The best part is that the email came from a different email address but is using the same name as the buyer's shipping address on paypal (although different than his email user name). Check this one out:Mr XXXXXXXXXX.I am the President of the Vinyl-Record Association Germany and one of our Business Partners just informed us about a uncorrect Deal you made through Ebay.We hope that you clear the situation with our Member XXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX, otherwise we will put you on our black List of unserious Recorddealer.We will send out your Ebay Seller Name?? and your Private Adress (we got from XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX)to 50000 Members and Recordcollectors Worldwide.Also, we will give 20000 Flyer with your Bad Profil to all RecordFreaks on the worlds biggest RecordFair in Utrecht(netherlands) on the 14-16 April 05.Believe Me we will do that communication!We will protect our Members.Hope you will find the right solution mr. XXXXXXXXXX otherwise you will have big problems .We will disturb your unserious Record Business very much and in every way!You better cooperate.sin! cerely,XXXXX XXXXXX

Comments

• You are an unserious record dealer... i'm going to make you pay![/b]

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    that email is just toooo funny

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    After receiving the cracked copy of Marlena Shaw - Woman of the Ghetto 45 and stating that I could not refund the buyer's money due to the fact that the merchandise was not returned in the same condition as when I sent it (this is now after sending a photograph of the cracked record to the buyer), I am now receiving very interesting threats via email. The best part is that the email came from a different email address but is using the same name as the buyer's shipping address on paypal (although different than his email user name). Check this one out:

Mr XXXXXXXXXX.

I am the President of the Vinyl-Record Association Germany and one of our Business Partners just informed us about a uncorrect Deal you made through Ebay.We hope that you clear the situation with our Member XXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX, otherwise we will put you on our black List of unserious Recorddealer.We will send out your Ebay Seller Name?? and your Private Adress (we got from XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX)to 50000 Members and Recordcollectors Worldwide.Also, we will give 20000 Flyer with your Bad Profil to all RecordFreaks on the worlds biggest RecordFair in Utrecht(netherlands) on the 14-16 April 05.Believe Me we will do that communication!We will protect our Members.Hope you will find the right solution mr. XXXXXXXXXX otherwise you will have big problems .We will disturb your unserious Record Business very much and in every way!

You better cooperate.

sin! cerely,

XXXXX XXXXXX

Ari, this can't be serious! Too much. This is something out of monty python "the vinyl-record association of Germany" hahahahahaha lol

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Bad Profil to all RecordFreaks

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    Believe Me we will do that communication!

We will disturb your unserious Record Business very much and in every way!

You better cooperate.

You should get Frank on the case. He's been known to take care of unserious German recordBuyers.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    i looked the guy up and he is a DJ in Essen.

I did not know there were fan-outs to alert all European record buyers of unserious record dealers.

This same guy also said that he was going to start reissuing ultra-rare groove titles like Marlena Shaw - Woman of the Ghetto. I informed him that he might think of picking something a little harder to find on its original format and perhaps easier to negotiate in terms of copyright and ownership.

this has officially become ebay bullshit week for me.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    uncorrect Deal
    black List of unserious Recorddealer
    We will disturb your unserious Record Business very much and in every way

"We are nihilists. We will disturb your unserious record business!"

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    This is a unserious posting and we ar quite not happy with you recordFreak.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    respond back with an even more rediculous email. and tell him you will blacklist him from buying all his favorite american soul records. but definately spend some time concentrating on a name for a record association that you're the founder of. that is key.

then tell him you're sorry, but if he had shipped the record properly, and it had not cracked, that you would send him a refund.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    haha!!!

I was just about to say "they threw a mongoose in my bath tub!"...

• we will give 20000 Flyer with your Bad Profil to all RecordFreaks on the worlds biggest RecordFair in Utrecht(netherlands) on the 14-16 April 05.

This is a pretty serious threat, no?

This guy seriously thinks re-releasing "woman of the ghetto" on 45 will make him a global funk superstar. You fucked up his dreams!!

Sympathies tho. fugg this guy.

We TAKES the records Lebowski!

Then we cut off your Johnson!

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

oh... i forgot to mention that this guy uses a fake spanish name that translated to butter...

His girlfriend gafe up her toe! She sought we'd be getting million dollar funk 45! Iss not fair!

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts

sin! cerely,

This is kind of tight.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

oh... i forgot to mention that this guy uses a fake spanish name that translated to butter...

mantequilla??????????

LOL

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

mantequilla??????????

LOL

baile baile baile, muchacho.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    may I also mention that the last post there was #1000[/b]

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Now you fucked it up.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

Now you fucked it up.

what'd i do?

this is clearly undermined by your unseriousness in dealing with records.

Now you fucked it up.

what'd i do?

headz know tha deal

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

Now you fucked it up.

what'd i do?

headz know tha deal

i am not a headz. I am strictly unserious.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Didn't he know you're the dude[/b]

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    hot from the press:

"ASSHOLE!! I contacted the German Vinyl-Record Assiciation and imfomedt hem to your Cheap Tricks.You should have a Crisis Maaneggement Now.Watch me!!You Fucking Bastard!!"

hot from the press:

"ASSHOLE!! I contacted the German Vinyl-Record Assiciation and imfomedt hem to your Cheap Tricks.You should have a Crisis Maaneggement Now.Watch me!!You Fucking Bastard!!"

Can we get a German Strutter to please compose an equally offensive retort in German?

Very professional!

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    that would be awesome. i was told to PM Frank which I have done.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    tell him you will blacklist him from buying all his favorite american soul records. but definately spend some time concentrating on a name for a record association that you're the founder of. that is key.

This is really the only move.