VISION OF LOVE

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
well i'll be...dont know if this was posted already, but dammit my fellow innernerd frieds, it shouldve been.oh yeah, dont scroll down if a lil boobage is bad for the workplaceTreated me kindSweet destinyCarried me through desperationTo the one that was waiting for meIt took so longStill I believedSomehow the one that I neededWould find me eventuallyI had a vision of loveAnd it was all that you've given to mePrayed through the nightsFelt so aloneSuffered from alienationCarried the weight on my ownHad to be strongSo I believedAnd now I know I've succeededIn finding the place I conceivedI had a vision of love (ooooh)And it was all that you've given to meI had a vision of love (ooooh)And it was all that you've given meI've realized a dreamAnd I visualizedThe love that came to beFeel so aliveI'm so thankful that I perceivedThe answer that heaven has sent down to meYou treated me kind (yeah)Sweet destiny (all that you did)And I'll be eternally gratefulHolding you so close to mePrayed through the nightsSo faithfullyKnowing the one that I neededWould find me eventually (would find me)I had a vision of loveAnd it was all that you've given to meI had a vision of loveAnd it was all that you turned out to be

Comments