Did you check this ?Amazing stuff!

Comments

• nobody?

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    sickness

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I'm feeling that...good stuff

• breadwinnerbreadwinner 535 Posts

There was no promo sheet name-dropping the famous DJs who are playing their music...

... because at the end of the day all that matters is whether it???s any good or not, right?

"The best album I've heard this year, like a dream line-up of library session musicians commissioned by old b-boys"
    DJ FORMAT

???Authentic, psychedelic library vibes from the golden era meticulously recreated in the new millennium.???
    EGON - STONES THROW RECORDS

Most intriguing"
    MALCOLM CATTO - THE HELIOCENTRICS

"'Soft Cheese' make me sick"
    GASLAMP KILLER - OBEY, LOW END THEORY

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Yeah, great stuff. I think the lack of response to the thread is because "The Natural Yoghurt Band" sounds kind of silly to me. I wasn't expecting this when I finally clicked on the thread.

Sounds like good shit.

• ..."The Natural Yoghurt Band" sounds kind of silly to me...

absolutely right but it is really sad when people judge artists by their name

...anyway, if you are without prejudice you better check the music out!

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I bet if you edit the title to say Natural Yoghurt Band (library raers related) or something like that it will get more of a response. I saw the title of the thread and thought of the California Raisins for some reason.

• can`t beleive you still not feeling this

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    can`t beleive you still not feeling this

This is sick.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    i really like the music. no real criticism, but the drums sound very corny. i wish people would get off that hip hop drum break sound. it's just too much drums. otherwise, supercool music.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    I'm with controller7 on this one.
    I immediately thought "Someones friends jam band demo". But, the music's pretty good. Anyone thinking twilight dub circus on that last track?

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    And who are these bands sending jazzman demos? This release is kind of without precedent, right?

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    from my collectro nerdist perspective, I'm a bit miffed that this is the latest in the series of re-releases starting KM001 to JM065. This is a new band. They should have released it on another Jazzman imprint. Had to buy it tho', and it is good.

• fauxteurfauxteur 342 Posts
    they will be releasing a proper album soon

• they will be releasing a proper album soon

the album is out already on double 10"

i am listening to it almost every day since i got it...!