Ten Step... ...Terrorist Attack (CTR)*

BelgianWaffleBelgianWaffle 288 Posts
edited July 2005 in Off Topic (NRR)
*Conspiracy Theory RelatedAnybody read this yet?what's the deal with that training exercise that actually took place?... if that's true that there was a training exercise at those exact stations where the bombs went off there might be something to this.How the Government Staged the London Bombings in Ten Easy Steps[/b]Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet | July 13 2005Ten Step Method To Staging a Terrorist Attack1) Hire a Crisis Management firm to set up an exercise that parallels the terrorist attack you are going to carry out. Have them run the exercise at the precise locations and at the very same time as the attack. If at any stage of the attack your Arabs get caught, tell the police it was part of an exercise.2) Hire four Arabs and tell them they're taking part in an important exercise to help defend London from terrorist attacks. Strap them with rucksacks filled with deadly explosives. Tell the Arabs the rucksacks are dummy explosives and wouldn't harm a fly.3) Tell four Arabs to meet up at London Underground and disperse, each getting on a different train. Make sure Arabs meet in a location where you can get a good mug shot of them all on CCTV which you can later endlessly repeat to drooling masses on television.4) While four Arabs are in London, plant explosives in their houses in Leeds. Plant some explosives in one of their cars in Luton for the police to later discover. Remember that Qu'ran and flight manual in the hijackers' car? Ha ha, they fell for that one hook, line and sinker. No need to change tactics on this one.5) Before the bombings take place, make sure you warn any of your buddies who are scheduled to be anywhere near where the bombs go off. If this gets leaked to the press, just deny it.6) 4th Arab goes out partying in London night before and ends up getting out of bed late. No worries, the 9/11 'hijackers' did the same thing but that didn't cause us a big problem. 4th Arab catches bus to see if other Arabs are waiting for him. 4th Arab starts hearing about explosions in the London Underground. 4th Arab comes to the realization that this he is being set up and freaks out. 4th Arab starts fiddling in his rucksack. 4th Arab sets bomb off and is blown up. If you hired any additional Arabs and they also got wind of the set up, make sure there are GPS locators in the rucksacks so you can have police snipers ready to kill them before they can blow the whistle.7) After the bombs go off, put out a story for over an hour that the explosions are a simple electrical fault. This gives you cover time to make sure the lazy bus Arab is dead and any other hired Arabs who reneged are also dead. Make sure any CCTV footage that doesn't support your official story is either seized or destroyed.8) A few hours after the bombings, have one of your boys post an 'Al-Qaeda statement' claiming responsibility. Don't worry about the whole 'misreferencing the Qu'ran' thing, these idiots don't have the attention spans to figure it out.9) After you have made sure that all the Arabs are dead and you are managing the story accordingly, wait for four days until the police piece together the story and find the explosives you planted in Leeds and in the car in Luton. Remember that Qu'ran and flight manual in the hijackers' car? Ha ha, they fell for that one hook, line and sinker. No need to change tactics this time either. The time delay will convince the gullible public that a real investigation is taking place. Create a background of the hired Arabs being militant Muslims. The drooling masses, as was the case with the '9/11 hijackers,' will ignore stories of neighbours saying they were the quiet, educated types who liked children and playing sports.BBC excerpt: One local resident described him as "a nice lad"."He liked to play football, he liked to play cricket. I'm shocked."Another resident said he was just a "normal kid" who played basketball and kicked a ball around.10) Sit back and enjoy as Blair and his minions grandstand in front of television cameras about staying the course in the war on terror. The pay raise, extra agency funding, and power to strip more freedoms and liberties made the ten easy steps to staging a terrorist attack a worthwhile venture. The dozens of dead people were necessary collateral damage. This is a dirty war, we need to be less moral than the terrorists to defeat them.And that's how the government staged the bombings in ten easy steps.Granted, you can interchange different pieces of the puzzle. The bombers could be real terrorists that knew exactly what they were doing. All you would need to do is control the 'mastermind' behind the attack and make sure his boys carried out the job in the way you wanted. Voila.

Comments

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    no.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    The bombers could be real terrorists that knew exactly what they were doing.

...in which case this whole "theory" was unnecessary.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    sure, why not. end result is the same. dead folks just trying to make it home or to work, demonized Muslims worldwide, mosques and community centres set fire to, more fuckery at the top end with zero accountability...no matter what side you're on, what's a few dead bodies to make your point? it's been like that from the beginning of time. why change up the game now? it's not like we have the capabilites to learn from our previous mistakes in order to not repeat them. the only thing that's not expendable is the freedom and wealth of the powerful.

• no.

I could only find these news links... I guess it's fake?

web page

web page

web page

web page

• can't get this Windows Media Clip to work on my Mac:

video clip

let me know if someone gets it to work.

• VitaminVitamin 631 Posts
    sure, why not. end result is the same. dead folks just trying to make it home or to work, demonized Muslims worldwide, mosques and community centres set fire to, more fuckery at the top end with zero accountability...no matter what side you're on, what's a few dead bodies to make your point? it's been like that from the beginning of time. why change up the game now? it's not like we have the capabilites to learn from our previous mistakes in order to not repeat them. the only thing that's not expendable is the freedom and wealth of the powerful.

That's called moral equivalency. You really don't care who wins this war do you?

From Putin blowing up his own apartment buildings to Israel being behind Hamas, the evidence is consistently clear that large scale terrorism is always state sponsored.

And there it is folks! Until we can prove that the Israelis actually planned this thing, we can at least attribute the idea to them...

• Vitamin,

I'm interested in your response to the following article:

web page

That's called moral equivalency. You really don't care who wins this war do you?

no one wins.

if i want to know about morality - i'm not looking to hear from you. save your lessons for someone else.

• From Putin blowing up his own apartment buildings to Israel being behind Hamas, the evidence is consistently clear that large scale terrorism is always state sponsored.

And there it is folks! Until we can prove that the Israelis actually planned this thing, we can at least attribute the idea to them...

The point being made in that article is NOT that Isreal is behind the bombings. Two paragraphs further down the article:

The London Underground exercises were used as the fallback cover to carry out the attack. This is the biggest smoking gun yet pointing directly to the most secretive levels of the British establishment itself[/b] being behind the attack.

plaese to contain your knee-jerk reactions.

no one wins.

if i want to know about morality - i'm not looking to hear from you. save your lessons for someone else.

It wasn't a lesson, it was a question. And you should be ashamed that of your ambivalence.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

Which war is that, Oh mister legend in your own lunchbreak?

Future generations will piss themselves at people like you. If they are lucky.

Spliff,

A bunch of Islamofascists just blew up a bus and three tube stations in downtown london. And you have to ask what war. Do you know what words mean?

no one wins.

It wasn't a lesson, it was a question. And you should be ashamed that of your ambivalence.

That's called moral equivalency.

This was not a question.

You really don't care who wins this war do you?

my answer to this is that I don't beleive there any winners in war. try to wrap your mind around that.

you just can't take a hint can you? i'm not interested in discussing anything with you. i am not ashamed of anything and i'm asking you to not try that shit with me. i know where i stand and i don't want to talk to you about it. i think you are part of the problem and not part of the solution. just leave me alone and i'll do the same with you.

• You call other countries fascist when we have fasces, the root word and symbol of fascism, on either side of the senate floor. Yet you deride others for not knowing what words mean. Nothing worse than an educated fool.

Spliff,

A bunch of Islamofascists just blew up a bus and three tube stations in downtown london. And you have to ask what war. Do you know what words mean?

Islamofascist is a stupid word. But then you generally don't get much knowledge from RNC talking points.

Vitamin, you are a tool, in many senses of the word.

But, there's a few issues you haven't quite grasped about the Iraq war... isn't it a bit hasty to start dropping science about the "Islamofacists"?

• Vitamin,

I'm interested in your response to the following article:

web page

Vitamin,

I don't mean to rush you (although you abviously have time to comment to others), but here's the opening paragraph from the article - just to pique your interest:

Last week's London explosions carry the characteristic features of a state-sponsored, false flag, synthetic terror provocation by networks within the British intelligence services MI-5, MI-6, the Home Office, and the Metropolitan Police Special Branch who are favorable to a wider Anglo-American aggressive war in the Middle East, featuring especially an early pre-emptive attack on Iran, with a separate option on North Korea also included.

aggressive war in the Middle East...with a separate option on North Korea also included.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    The pay raise, extra agency funding, and power to strip more freedoms and liberties made the ten easy steps to staging a terrorist attack a worth while venture.

This article is stupid. Just to start, British citizens of Pakistani decent are not Arab. The writer of this conspiray theroy are as stupid and racist as an Indiana shrub.

The motivation was was to increase the pay of civil servants?!?

The British goverment is looking to strip freedoms and liberties?!? You are talking about England not the USA.

MissBassie is right, no one wins in war.

Dan

This article is stupid. Just to start, British citizens of Pakistani decent are not Arab.

I agree fools need to be a little more careful with the terminology. It never ceases to amaze me how much I see of this in mainstream media. Iranians (Persians), Afghans and Pakistanis being referred to as Arab, 'Arab' and 'Muslim' being used interchangeably, etc. Pretty ig'nant stuff and it totally undermines their credibility...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

This article is stupid. Just to start, British citizens of Pakistani decent are not Arab.

I agree fools need to be a little more careful with the terminology. It never ceases to amaze me how much I see of this in mainstream media. Iranians (Persians), Afghans and Pakistanis being referred to as Arab, 'Arab' and 'Muslim' being used interchangeably, etc. Pretty ig'nant stuff and it totally undermines their credibility...

Well, that's because our average citizen doesn't respond to "intelligent" news sources, they want their reporters to be just as ignorant as they are. That's why people buy tabloid newspapers - it ain't cause they're easy to read on the subway!

• aggressive war in the Middle East...with a separate option on North Korea also included.

During the recent Reopen 9/11 tour of 8 European cities, Jimmy Walter repeatedly forecast that the general predicament of the Bush regime and the US financier faction would lead to another large-scale terror attack before the end of 2005; this has now occurred, and there is no end in sight. The tide of US public opinion has now definitively turned against the Iraq war and to some degree against Bush, as all major polls demonstrate. Notable is the 42% affirmative response to the Zogby International question as to whether, if it could be proved that Bush lied to launch the Iraq war, he should be impeached. Larry Franklin of the Wolfowitz-Feith neocon apparatus has been indicted for divulging US secrets, and the American-Israeli Public Affairs Council has been raided twice; further indictments are expected. Karl Rove has now been revealed as the source of the Valerie Plame leak, making Rove and perhaps other White House officials fair game for federal indictment. The Niger yellowcake forgeries and the Chalabi state secrets cases are still pending ??? to say nothing of two stolen elections and the 9/11 Septembergate itself. All these factors incline the rogue network to seek an improvement in their situation through a flight forward to a wider war in Iran. Those who stand to lose most by such an Iranian adventure must now mobilize to make Mr. Bush's second term as eventful as Nixon's second term turned out to be in 1974.

carry on...

American-Israeli Public Affairs Council

Sorry to have to do this, but this is exactly the shit I was saying above re: ignorant journalists. The "American-Israeli Public Affairs Council" does not exist. Clearly the author means the American- Israel[/b] Public Affairs Committee[/b].

But then again it's all the same to these guys, right?

MissBassie is right, no one wins in war.
    Dan

mmmmmyeah...

"Of the estimated 12 million refugees in the world, more than 7 million have been confined to camps, effectively "warehoused," in some cases, for 10 years or more. Holding refugees in camps was anathema to the founders of the refugee protection regime. Today, with most refugees encamped in the less developed parts of the world, the humanitarian apparatus has been transformed into a custodial regime for innocent people."

but...

• American-Israeli Public Affairs Council

Sorry to have to do this, but this is exactly the shit I was saying above re: ignorant journalists. The "American-Israeli Public Affairs Council" does not exist. Clearly the author means the American- Israel[/b] Public Affairs Committee[/b].

But then again it's all the same to these guys, right?

True, most journalist are ignorant. I admit to also be confused about what AIPAC was an acronym of, until I looked it up:

Founded in 1953 by Si Kenen, AIPAC's original name was the American Zionist Committee for Public Affairs. According to UCLA political science professor and author, Steven Siegel, "the tension between the Eisenhower administration and Israeli supporters was so acute that there were rumors (unfounded as it turned out) that the administration would investigate the American Zionist Council. Therefore, an independent lobbying committee was formed, which years later was renamed [AIPAC]." [SPIEGEL, p. 52]. Today, AIPAC has 65,000 members across 50 states.

source: wikipedia

Now for your above question, I guess you could say that it probably was the same to the guy who wrote the article. I wouldn't make a further big deal out of it, however.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Iranians aren't Arab.

Neither are Pakistanis.

Now for your above question, I guess you could say that it probably was the same to the guy who wrote the article. I wouldn't make a further big deal out of it, however.

Cool.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    You call other countries fascist when we have fasces, the root word and symbol of fascism, on either side of the senate floor. Yet you deride others for not knowing what words mean. Nothing worse than an educated fool.

I'm sorry, but that's spurious logic.

• Iranians aren't Arab.

Neither are Pakistanis.

you guys are missing the bigger picture of the articles!!!

for fuck's sake, realize that the term Arabs, as used in the 10 steps article, is not a description of the "actual" people currently suspected of carrying out the bombings. The term is used as a catch-all way of describing the thought process/ methodology used by the people *actually* behind the bombings.

I guess everyone just wants to argue for the sake of arguing??

I'm done with this thread, until someone responds with a genuine response about the arguments of the linked articles.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Iranians aren't Arab.

Neither are Pakistanis.

you guys are missing the bigger picture of the articles!!!

for fuck's sake, realize that the term Arabs, as used in the 10 steps article, is not a description of the "actual" people currently suspected of carrying out the bombings. The term is used as a catch-all way of describing the thought process/ methodology used by the people *actually* behind the bombings.

I guess everyone just wants to argue for the sake of arguing??

I'm done with this thread, until someone responds with a genuine response about the arguments of the linked articles.

To me, using the term "Arab" to describe the thought process/methodology of suicide bombers is akin to using the term "African American" or "Black" to describe the process/methodology of gang bangers.

There are Arab suicide bombers.

There are Black gang bangers.

However it does not work in reverse

Gang bangers does not equal Black.

Suicide bombers does not equal Arab.

And so that kind of throws that theory out the window.

But this is they way that people want it to be seen, and so that's the way it's portrayed.

And anyway, I was just pointing out the fact that Iranians and Pakistanis are technically NOT[/b] considered "Arab."

Does that make sense? I drank too much coffee today.