Soundcard HELP

pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
Horrible thread I know but i need helpI just reformated my computer yesterdayCreative SoundBlaster Audigy III paid quite a bit for this great soundcardbut after installing its drivers and running its own AudioDiagnostic tests which concludes that all is wellno thing is coming out of my line out jacksno sound nothingafter running the tests i am out of optionsI need to work on many audio projects and just got back from brazil anyone know what i can try to further test, repair or anyone have somehting similar happen?please take the time to help me out

Comments

• What program are you using? Have you changed your preferences from the built in sound card to the audigy?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    well i have the audigy as my primary card in the windows hardware

using itunes/winamp

however i will check preferences

but basic sounds like the test and the windows opening/closing chimes do not come out of my card

the only jack that makes my headphones react is the digital out one but it has a muffled sound

• You can also try uninstalling the card, removing it, and then re-installing it.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    i just had basically the same problem with my sound blaster audigy platinum, it didnt end well, i ended up buying a Lexicon alpha for 150AUD and havent looked back