Ongoing Ebay Claim Trouble

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
how do i contact Paypal to tell them my side of a story? i see all these messages from the buyer but where can i comment?the buyer is making it seem as if i am ignoring him. I emailed him twice telling him that i mistakingly sent it non-Priority and offered him ALL shipping charges back.he doesnt respond and escalates his claim though....i know he is going to get the LP. this kid is being straight up bitch. i got German postal strikes and customs people in Canada holding up shipments to my other buyers and they are all cool with it. this kid from Japan though says nothing but"I WANT MY LP"it wouldnt bother me as much if this dude didnt constantly try and get over on me. simple mistakes!!!how do i put a message up in the claims resolution center. i am definitely not refunding his money for the record. just the shipping. i cant afford to do otherwise!

Comments

• magpiemagpie 160 Posts
    maybe a communication problem, maybe his english is poor?
    pm me and maybe i can help you out on the translation tip...

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I just had one of these and for me there was just a box at the bottom of the claim page to enter my comments, there was also one for the tracking number. I called them twice and got them to expedite the resolution of the claim, once you get someone on the phone they tend to be pretty decent.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i dont have that box

thats the problem

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Have you already closed commmunication with the buyer and escalated it to a claim? Even if this is so I think there is still a link to add a "note" somewhere on that page.

• hiptonehiptone 112 Posts
    how about sending the shipping back to him thru Paypal?
    then you can have a box to add comments.

if you need translation, PM me.
    I can help you translate your comment into Japanese.