Rap References - Latte Pass

jleejlee 1,539 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
watching some E! entertainment show about random acts of violence and now i understand this KMD lyric much better.
Listen to BLS you just might catch radio editI got the good news so watch the happy story end likeColin Ferguson[/b] or Jack Kavorkian and you don't quit
i was probably 14-15 when this happened, but can't recall it in the news.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Fergusonanyone else got some gems about rap references they picked up years later?

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I have yet to know what "Wolverine Carnation Milk" means...Ghostface.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    dude had a fist fight with joel rifkin, lol

watch out at that yankee's game when they announce his name!

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    watching some E! entertainment show about random acts of violence and now i understand this KMD lyric much better.

Listen to BLS you just might catch radio edit
    I got the good news so watch the happy story end like
    Colin Ferguson[/b] or Jack Kavorkian and you don't quit

i was probably 14-15 when this happened, but can't recall it in the news.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Ferguson

anyone else got some gems about rap references they picked up years later?

Im still trying to find out who Felipe Lopez is and how much money he's making (Beatnuts reference off their first LP).

Has anyone ever compiled a wikipedia style webiste where you can get all the info?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Im still trying to find out who Felipe Lopez is and how much money he's making (Beatnuts reference off their first LP).

Lopez was a HUGE High School Basketball star back in the 90's.

Tryin to get into his games was like tryin to get into a club.

Money was gettin MAD NYC press love. And he was Dominican doin' cats on the basketball floor.

He peaked in High School,played for St.Johns in Queens,got drafted by Toronto and didnt amount to much.

But for a minute, Lopez was a crazy NYC celebrity.