Impeach the President 12" w/Inst.

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
Anyone here have this? I have 2 copies but have never heard anyone ever talk about it ever. It's probably kind of rare? I remember getting two promo copies sent to me in the mail in late 80's/early 90's on the Three gems label.

Comments

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    got pics ?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I've heard of this but never seen it.

• I had one that I picked up in New Orleans and ended up giving it to Sureshot. He seemed to think it was a re-recording or something because it had a different sound to it.

• never seen either. I would be surprised if it was legit. If I remember correctly Aaron Fuchs has owned this for a long time, and I remember reading he was PISSED because Marley Marl had gotten a hold of reels and took the instr back in the day. He said something about how he didn't want anyone having the instr. So if it's legit I'd be surprised.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Roy C. put it out (thats his label). Doesn't go for much dough - I had gotten a few copies a while back and the one I put on ebay went for less than 10, but I've seen it go as high as maybe 20. People either don't know it exists or don't believe its real - and its possible the pressing coulve' been large (even though you don't really ever see it).