DivShare, sending stuff (LAME R)

DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,788 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
Hello all,Who can give me a step-by-step on sending zipped mp3s through DivShare? Am trying to get an ISH together to Raj, but my I.T. skills do NOT pay any bills.My first attempt was through Hotmail.Sent an email with (I thought) mp3s, pix and text as attachments, but Raj didn't get 'em, and he's recommended DivShare. Do I need an account or something?Thanks in advance

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    you dont need an account

but if you find it complicated just use zshare.net

upload file wait and copy the link you get...send that link to RAJ

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,788 Posts

Thanks, just using my brand new DivShare account...

it gives me some links, but also says 'notified by email [email]Raj@'[/email] - so assume I won't need to do anything else.

Well, Raj can always holler if I need to try again.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I've found uploading to divshare really problematic in the past, mostly because uploads seemed to fail part way through. But they've added this java 'Drag-and-Drop Uploader' that connects direct to your computer/desktop, since I've been using this, rather than the standard upload way, its never failed.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I've found uploading to divshare really problematic in the past, mostly because uploads seemed to fail part way through. But they've added this java 'Drag-and-Drop Uploader' that connects direct to your computer/desktop, since I've been using this, rather than the standard upload way, its never failed.

good to know

and i suggest anyone linking to their blog with divshare get an account

your uploads stay up indefinetly and you get to place your logo at the top of the dload page

way more professional and FREE