MTV Party 2 Go!

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
Wubba Wubba Wubba!

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Eric from the Grind or Downtown Julie Brown. Discuss.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    I'm not gonna front. Julie Brown back in the Club MTV days? I would a hit that.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Has not got her Sade on.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Has not got her Sade on.

Kinda looks like Way Downtown Julie Brown.

Maybe just a bad pic. I always thought it was the accent that was the turn on.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

Has not got her Sade on.

man, thats not bad for being 44 or whatever she is. if she's still in the gym on the daily, i wouldn't turn her down....

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

Has not got her Sade on.

man, thats not bad for being 44 or whatever she is. if she's still in the gym on the daily, i wouldn't turn her down....

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Has not got her Sade on.

This is what 20 years of long nights and partying in da club will do to you.

Has not got her Sade on.

This is what 20 years of long nights and partying in da club will do to you.

Sayin' and that's made up for a premiere or some corporately sponsored party/opening.

For comparison, Sade, who's 4 years older than DJB, just out at a cafe:

where is this Sade vs. DTJB comparison even coming from? because they both happen to be light-skinned black chicks? I mean it's not even fair. you see Sade is fine.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Check dude in the background with the eye patch. It's like he is looking right at me.

where is this Sade vs. DTJB comparison even coming from? because they both happen to be light-skinned black chicks? I mean it's not even fair. you see Sade is fine.

This might just be my own personal thing, but these were the two women that I had the biggest celeb style crushes on back in the late 80's. I think that's when light skinned thin black chics were still in style.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

It's not like JB has ever been on Sade's level. EVER...

Check dude in the background with the eye patch. It's like he is looking right at me.

DAMN... HA!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    yeah, who brought Sade into this? Talk about a league of her own.

DTJB wasn't even that ill. I had/have a serious weakness for girls with British accents. When I say i'd blap, I guess I meant would have blapped when I was that age, which was like 13 or 14. At age 32, there are way hotter women I'd rather get in the time machine to go back and get with.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I've been playin' MTV Party To Go vol. 9 in the car. Easy flea market finds.
    Many skipable, but plenty of playable.

1. 1,2,3,4 (Sumpin' New) Timber Extended Mix - Coolio
    2. Missing Todd Terry Club Mix - Everything But The Girl
    3. Set U Free Fever Mix Edit - Planet Soul
    4. Beautiful Life Extended 12' Mix - Ace Of Base
    5. Runaway Club Attack Mix - Real McCoy
    6. You Remind Me Of Something Original Mix - R. Kelly
    7. Hey Lover Radio Edit - LL Cool J
    8. Baby Extended LP Version - Brandy
    9. One More Chance Radio Edit - The Notorious B.I.G.
    10. Get Up On It Instant Flava Mix - Jodeci
    11. Tell Me Extended LP Mix - Groove Theory
    12. Throw Your Hands Up Extended 12' Mix - L.V.

• All i can think about when i see sade is biz walking up to hear and just putting his palm all up on the 4head.

I forget how big that thing is...

did he do that really though?