anyone actually seen Cross and the Switchblade?

awallawall 673 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
we all know the soundtrack has breaks and blah blah blah...but has anyone seen this movie? here's a clipHILARIOUS

Comments

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Yep. Starring a young(er) Erik Estrada.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I SAID COOL IT NOW

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    What year was this?

• Yep. Starring a young(er) Erik Estrada.

OH SNAP!!!

I always thought that looked like Estrada on the cover, but always thought it was a look-alike... but Amazon mentions him as the cast, so I guess so.

1972, btw

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Ralph Macchio is all up in that bitch. I haven't seen it though...

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    oooooh shit. i read the book which i picked up at a thrift shop. kinda corny but somewhat fun too.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    we all know the soundtrack has breaks and blah blah blah...but has anyone seen this movie?

here's a clip

HILARIOUS

Better question: What were you doing on erikestrada.com???

Interestingly enough, a google image search for "You're a fag" turns up pics from erikestrada.com.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I was close to finding a copy of this film to view but the Christian book shop misplaced the copy they had. I imagine it's on some born-again-revival-get-your-life-togeher-off-the-streets-cool-Christians type steeze.

• Pat Boone raer. Used to show up on the "4:30 Movie" when I was a kid...

• Pat Boone raer...

Holy Diver is that shit!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    No , but a friend of mine's Pops plays one of the gang dudes.
    He was a semi-pro part time actor/musician in the 60s/70s while also a NYC detective. Nice guy...

also .

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    oooooh shit. i read the book which i picked up at a thrift shop. kinda corny but somewhat fun too.

thats funny every thrift store i've ever been to has copies of that book.

i sometimes think these thrift stores distribute the same junk to all their stores around the country. how many copies of the singing nun record could there be ?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I'm moonlighting for HAZ and he's got a group of Campus Crusaders for Christ staying at his joint. Let me tell you, the novely of missionary types wears off quickly.

Is the OST really that rare? It seems like everybody has one.