Gucci Mane singles

bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
What are they? Really what I want to know is if 15 Minutes Past the Diamond was released on 12"...even as a b-side? Perhaps a clean version so half the room doesn't get grumpy at the lyrics.I'm not seeing it show up - though Neil Diamond's 12 Greatest Hits does.Thank You.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    What are they? Really what I want to know is if 15 Minutes Past the Diamond was released on 12"...even as a b-side? Perhaps a clean version so half the room doesn't get grumpy at the lyrics.

I'm not seeing it show up - though Neil Diamond's 12 Greatest Hits does.

Thank You.

Miss B,

You need to holla at the one FauxRillz bout dis hur.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Doesn't sound familiar - most of his 12s are hits and I can't remember any having another song on them

Get used to it though - by the end of the year pretty much none of this stuff will be released on vinyl anymore...

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    you're forgetting this one...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Get used to it though - by the end of the year pretty much none of this stuff will be released on vinyl anymore...

Fack! What? Am I supposed to start putting money aside now to cut dub plates of my favourite raps that I can't get on vinyl?

I hesitate to use this as I feel it's a little overused, but, shitgodamn

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

Fack! What? Am I supposed to start putting money aside now to cut dub plates of my favourite raps that I can't get on vinyl?

I hesitate to use this as I feel it's a little overused, but, shitgodamn

I'm crying too

Its proving extremely difficult just to find stuff from the past several months that I know got pressed - but I suppose in quantities so tiny that they were instaraers

In the long run I'll get used to it (I guess?) and it will help reduce the clutter (my 12" collection is extremely obese)