Marilyn Monroe Sex Tape

volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
Total catnip!!!!1. If the guy wants to protect her privacy why not just destroy it?2. Protecting her by being the only guy in the world that can wack off to this everyday???3.The thought of Hoover watching this over and over in his finest red teddy!!!4.The FBI has a copy in thier files!! No wonder we can't find Ossama.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------NEW YORK - A 15-minute film of Marilyn Monroe engaging in oral sex with an unidentified man will be kept from public view by a New York businessman who has bought it for $1.5 million, the broker of the deal said on Monday. Memorabilia collector Keya Morgan said he recently arranged the sale of the silent, black-and-white film from the son of a dead FBI informant who possessed it to a wealthy Manhattan businessman who wants to protect Monroe???s privacy. ???The gentleman who bought it said out of respect for Marilyn he???s not going to make a joke of it and put it on the Internet and try to exploit her,??? said memorabilia collector Keya Morgan. ???That???s not his intention and I would never get my name involved if that were to happen.??? Monroe is clothed and the man???s face remains out of the frame for the entire 15 minutes of the film, said Morgan, who watched it. Monroe was rumored to have had an affair with former U.S. President John F. Kennedy, and Morgan said former FBI director J. Edgar Hoover, a Kennedy rival, went to great lengths to try to prove it was Kennedy in the film. One of Monroe???s ex-husbands, the late baseball great Joe DiMaggio, once tried to buy it from the collector for $25,000 but ???he would not part with it,??? according to FBI files on Monroe that are available on the FBI Web site. Video Was there a Marilyn Monroe sex tape?April 14: Investigative journalist Gerald Posner talks to Countdown???s Keith Olbermann about the possibility of a Marilyn Monroe sex tape. Countdown Morgan is a well-known collector who owns memorabilia from the estates of Monroe and DiMaggio and said he was friends with Monroe???s other two husbands, Jim Dougherty and Arthur Miller. He said he learned of the existence of the film while working on a documentary about Monroe, who died in August 1962 at age 36. A former FBI agent told him about it, and Morgan said he confirmed it by tracking down the son of the FBI informant, who had provided a copy to the FBI. The late informant???s son had the original while the copy remains classified in the FBI files, said Morgan, whose deal was first reported by the New York Post on Monday. ???The FBI agent that I interviewed said J. Edgar Hoover was completely obsessed. A team of nine individuals were analyzing the tape inside a lab. J. Edgar Hoover brought in a few prostitutes who allegedly had been with President Kennedy and they tried to ... see if that was really President Kennedy.??? An FBI spokesman declined to comment except to point out the Monroe files available online, which refer to the film but make no mention of Hoover???s purported interest.

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    It will get leaked somehow... I bet someone miraculously robs him or something... then it's on youtube in a heartbeat....

I'd like to see her old school skillz tho...

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    I feel like I have this as an mpg already. I downloaded it from somewhere, and I can't remember where.

It may only be a clip of it It's her doing work on some guy who's laying down. I thought it was from some stag film she did when she was young.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    *yawn*

Why is this news? Of all the things that are going on in this world, why is THIS news?

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    This sure is one titillating hoax....

• *yawn*

Why is this news? Of all the things that are going on in this world, why is THIS news?

Dude, step down from the moral highground.

This is definitely an item of interest...A cultural icon, one of the great sex symbols of the 20th Century, on tape giving a blow job (at a time when that was pretty kinky)?

If you can't realize the significance of that, I seriously doubt your judgement on 'news'.

This ain't going to change the world; it WILL pique curiousity, and rightfully so.

*yawn*

This is definitely an item of interest...A cultural icon, one of the great sex symbols of the 20th Century, on tape giving a blow job (at a time when that was pretty kinky)?

If you can't realize the significance of that, I seriously doubt your judgement on 'news'.

This ain't going to change the world; it WILL pique curiousity, and rightfully so.

It's not a moral highground issue dude. Take a step back.

My issue is I guess I never understood the appeal of celebrities and how normal, ordinary people get so wrapped up in their lives. I don't know them, they aren't my friends, and they don't pay my bills. Like, how the hell does Miss Spears in all of her splendiferous "glory" make front page news? TMZ actually has a SHOW? WTF is going on?

I will give you your point on the cultural icon, sex symbol, and the kinkiness of giving dome back then.

Sorry to get your panties in a wad.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    I'd like to see her old school skillz tho...

vicarious necrophilia

• *yawn*

It's not a moral highground issue dude. Take a step back.

My issue is I guess I never understood the appeal of celebrities and how normal, ordinary people get so wrapped up in their lives. I don't know them, they aren't my friends, and they don't pay my bills. Like, how the hell does Miss Spears in all of her splendiferous "glory" make front page news? TMZ actually has a SHOW? WTF is going on?

I will give you your point on the cultural icon, sex symbol, and the kinkiness of giving dome back then.

Sorry to get your panties in a wad.

I think that Monroe is a FAR different celebrity than Mrs. Spears, Hilton, Kardashian, et al. This is from a time pre-TMZ, etc.

Panties aren't in a wad; just seemed a ridiculous point to make. If this were a new tape by some Celebutant? I wouldn't even click on the thread. Could give a fuck about a Night in Paris (never seen, never will).

But, Marilyn Monroe is a different ball of wax altogether.

Point made. I just get jaded with celebs overall, but I guess the eras make a difference.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts

I agree with all this, but dude, you're in this thread right?

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

I agree with all this, but dude, you're in this thread right?

And? I try to read all if not most new threads on the strut before work.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    This sure is one titillating hoax....

b/w

Marilyn was never that hot!

however, a rita hayworth-lana turner lesbian video, now THAT would be some schitt...

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

I made the same argument in a j-school class about the magazine People. The professor's answer was that celebrity culture is about ordinary folks projecting their own decision-making processes onto the lives of people who live in extraordinary circumstances. So the fascination is not with the celebrity per se, but with themselves and how they believe they would act in that set of circumstances. It's a way of investigating their own inner landscape, if you will.

And I would totally investigate Marilyn Monroe's inner landscape.

Sayin'.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    however, a Rita Hayworth-Lana Turner lesbian video, now THAT would be some schitt...

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,892 Posts
    I heard that when Marilyn popped her clogs, the guy down the morgue did good business letting necrophiles pay top dollar to have a go. Apparently someone also cut off some toes and eat them.

Teh darq underb3llz0r...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I heard that when Marilyn popped her clogs, the guy down the morgue did good business letting necrophiles pay top dollar to have a go. Apparently someone also cut off some toes and eat them.

Thats some sick shit.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    ...it WILL pique curiousity, and rightfully so...

Son of a bitch, I just realized that I've been spelling pique (as it pertains to piquing curiosity) wrong my entire life...this is as bad as realizing that saying "intensive purposes" made me sound like a moron...

I don't think the tape will leak, though...

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Son of a bitch, I just realized that I've been spelling pique (as it pertains to piquing curiosity) wrong my entire life...this is as bad as realizing that saying "intensive purposes" made me sound like a moron...

My coworker who sits near uses malapropisms like that all the time. We take customer calls, so he'll do that shit with them and it makes me want to throw things at him. His big one is "irregardless."

But "pique" is such a rarely used word, especially in print, that I can see people going years without knowing how it's spelled.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

My coworker who sits near uses malapropisms like that all the time. We take customer calls, so he'll do that shit with them and it makes me want to throw things at him. His big one is "irregardless."

But "pique" is such a rarely used word, especially in print, that I can see people going years without knowing how it's spelled.

"I could care less." always bugs me.

But back on topic,