food up your nose.

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
sucks. Fuck this. It's late, my stomach was trying to tell me something. I was like "here, chomp on this handful of shredded wheat, no milk, that's all you're getting." I guess my stomach and the rest of my body are in cahoots because I ended up choking on a little strand of the shredded goods and sent a piece up my nasal cavity. Now my nose is burning and I don't seem to be getting anywhere near a satisfying result. I've done this before too. As a child, I launched a corn kernel up there when I coughed. A few years ago I launched a piece of chocolate up there while choking/coughing. That hurt really bad. Everything smelled like chocolate too.

Comments

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

Get familiar.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I used to live with a semi cro-magnon dude who did the same thing with a habanero pepper--definite tornagl. He solved the problem by snorting water.

Happy Birthday though.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    When I was 4 years old, I dislodged a half a yellow crayon from my nostril and had no recollection of how it had gotten up there in the first place.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    i threw up onetime after eating nacho cheese [pre nacho cheesier ] doritos and little bits of chip got lodged in my nasal passage and some came right out my nose.