telegraph avenue on the new rob and big

autoauto 198 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
thought i'd share, just watching the new rob and big.. they do a skateboarding session in mexico with some little kid and they play that raer telegraph avenue peruvian psych from 1971http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/rob_and_big/videos-full-episodes.jhtml

Comments

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    thought i'd share, just watching the new rob and big.. they do a skateboarding session in mexico with some little kid and they play that raer telegraph avenue peruvian psych from 1971

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/rob_and_big/videos-full-episodes.jhtml

Oh shit, I didn't you could watch the new joints online. I'll have to tell my wife, she loves that show.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    They played Babe Ruth during that part too

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    They were supposedly at Mr Wheeler's house. They wanted to get him on camera, posting on SS.

I am saddened to hear that Rob and Big is coming to an end. I guess since Big is having a baby with his wife they are wrapping up the show. I saw some promo at the end of that last episode. It said it was the series finale.

They were supposedly at Mr Wheeler's house. They wanted to get him on camera, posting on SS.

I am saddened to hear that Rob and Big is coming to an end. I guess since Big is having a baby with his wife they are wrapping up the show. I saw some promo at the end of that last episode. It said it was the series finale.

Really? Damn, my wife will be crushed. I actually like the show too. It's the only non-game reality show I fuck with.

Has anyone watched the Season 1 and 2 DVD's with the commentary on? It's worth watching every episode again just for that.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    this show never did it for me. but apparently a lot of people like it. i just dont see it.

• 1980Beatz1980Beatz 159 Posts
    I asked once before but maybe with this thread up I'll try again.

Anyone know the funk blazer that's playing in season 2 when big "Murders out" the Pinto and goes cruising on the highway?????

Anyone know the funk blazer that's playing in season 2 when big "Murders out" the Pinto and goes cruising on the highway?????

I don't know what it is, but I remember it being hot. There is a lot of dope music in there and it comes out of nowhere. The cues between scenes are decent if somewhat generic hip-hop beats, but then during some sequences they'll drop some unexpected fire. Just one of the reasons I like that show.

• 1980Beatz1980Beatz 159 Posts

I don't know what it is, but I remember it being hot. There is a lot of dope music in there and it comes out of nowhere. The cues between scenes are decent if somewhat generic hip-hop beats, but then during some sequences they'll drop some unexpected fire. Just one of the reasons I like that show.

Yeah I tried searching the net with the few lyrics they give you but to no avail.

I love how his cousin is trying to be some super producer but makes horrible beats.. Although "Dirty girl" was quite funnny

"D D D D D DDrama BEEEAATTSSS"

I love how his cousin is trying to be some super producer but makes horrible beats.. Although "Dirty girl" was quite funnny

"D D D D D DDrama BEEEAATTSSS"

Yeah, they're either wack or at the very best, generic and forgettable.

I hope he knows that he has to change his name eventually. Mr. Gangsta Grillz isn't going to feel someone using the same name. If dude ever makes it happen, that is.

"Dirty Girl" is the shit. even the beat isn't terrible. I'll find myself singing that shit in the shower sometimes.