First Warm Weather Post!!!

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
raise your hand if you're inside on this beautiful day!!!!AY

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Inside, but we got big ass windows.

NYC is gorgeous today. Sunny w/ little breeze.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    i'm inside. forecast calls for 4 inches of slushy snow today and possible 5-6" before saturday morning. am i bitter? getting there.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Got the door open in the shop, jamming the tunes, watching the fine ladies stroll by.

Spring has sprung, and in NYC, you know what spring means - TITS!!!

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    Got the door open in the shop, jamming the tunes, watching the fine ladies stroll by.

yea i am down here on 7th. blasting music. door open. im eye level with booty when it walks by. NYC is definitely amazing in the spring!!

On my way out this morning my doorman said " Were gonna get some flesh today!!"

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    great poast! SF feels like summer today (sorta). gonna be like low 70s today. sunny outside. sucks inside.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Inside, it is humid as muhfugger and we are under 17 different severe weather alerts...ahh, the south in the spring....

the warm weather does make me break out the latin and brazilian tunes though...never seems to sound as good when it is cold..dont get me wrong it sounds great all the time, but when it is warm, shit goes to another level

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    kinda coldish here today

but I'm going to Brazil tomorrow so I don't really care

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts

On my way out this morning my doorman said " Were gonna get some flesh today!!"

i wish i had a doorman to be cool with it. crackheads look through my garbage.

going to Brazil tomorrow

I hatt you.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    It was rainy this morning, but it's perfect right now.

Very soon it will be time to get my swim on.

What Twin Falls looked like a month ago...

What Twin Falls looks like now...

my doorman

baller?

I know these are commonplace in certain locations. me I got junkies in the back alley as I leave for work. although the Chinese couple that open the restaurant in the morning sorta serve as my doormen for small talk purposes.

my doorman

baller?

I know these are commonplace in certain locations. me I got junkies in the back alley as I leave for work. although the Chinese couple that open the restaurant in the morning sorta serve as my doormen for small talk purposes.

Dude found out I like rekkids and took me to the basement to show me some common turds.

Campbell's Hole...

Sculpture Falls (pass the hacky-sack)...

Pace Bend Park...

Tom Hughes Park...

Hamilton Pool...

looking pretty white where you live.

looking pretty white where you live swim.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Today it's raining in Chicago, but it was nice yesterday. Taking the bus down Lake Shore Drive by the lakefront, it was a surefire reminder to call my ex-girlfriend's friend about the unused bike she's considering selling.

gonna be sad to see the chicks put away their knee-high boots, but the tank tops WILL make up for it!

what are you saying

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    ummm..durrrr..only white folk swim.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

but I'm going to Brazil tomorrow so I don't really care

GAY RECORD SHUT-INS: VINDICATED!

what are you saying

I'm saying that the neighborhood I live in is like 50% Latino, 30% black, and 20% white.

Whereas, the places I swim are typically 90% white.

Since you're asking...

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    shortys poppin out all over midtown at lunch.

Anyone been to artichoke on 14th yet??? Gives difara a run for the money. Plus, its by the slice.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Uggh...it is 85 and 70% humidity right now(temp jumped like a muhfugger in the last couple hours)...we went straight from winter to summer...spring lasted about 6 days...suck

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    Anyone been to artichoke on 14th yet??? Gives difara a run for the money. [/b] Plus, its by the slice.

What?! Its like that?! I read a review yesterday but didn't get the impression it was on that level.
    How much for a slice?

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

gonna be sad to see the chicks put away their knee-high boots, but the tank tops WILL make up for it!

I'm saying. I loves the knee-high boots. Hate the Uggs, though. At least those will be gone too.

Chicago is straight ass today. Looks grim for the weekend, too. Eff that ess.

its snowing right now. slushy snow, but snow nonetheless. eff minneapolis winters. they seem to never end....

• ToccuDomuToccuDomu 225 Posts
    its snowing right now. slushy snow, but snow nonetheless. eff minneapolis winters. they seem to never end....

No doubt.... but it could be worse. Up north and on the iron range they are looking at 20-36 inches.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    nice & comfortable outside for the first day of futball practice

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

what are you saying

I'm saying that the neighborhood I live in is like 50% Latino, 30% black, and 20% white.

Whereas, the places I swim are typically 90% white.

Since you're asking...

this is a great exchange

No doubt.... but it could be worse. Up north and on the iron range they are looking at 20-36 inches.

i just looked outside, this shit is bonkers!