Are You Tougher Than A 5 Year Old...........Girl!!

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts

I would still put my money on tyson...she can't handle no ear boxing...

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Damn, that's ill. I'd like to see some 7 year old try to bring the drama on the playground. She'd handle that shit.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    The uppercut needs some work.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    I think it's sped up a bit, but still very impressive.
    Mess with her on the playground and its...

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Thats Sexist.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    If I had a daughter, I would get her into boxing too. Fuck that lesbianic noise... I would want my daughter to be able to fuck a motherfucker up!

• I got the reach on her. I would shut her down.

Seriously, that was dope. Very impressive.

Quick pointless story -

I took my DJ name from taking boxing lessons. I used to train in a Boxing gym just to stay in shape and learn something. Anyway, they used to put me in the ring to spar with these kids that have been doing it their whole lives (and about 10 to 15 years younger than me). These kids would wipe the Frickin' floor with me. I would get hit 3 times for every punch I would throw. It was futile, but my ass learned to keep my guard up real quick. The trainers would just sit there and laugh their ass off (they weren't paid to be nice - everyone was treated the same). It would get to the point to where they would call me to get in the ring and say "...hey, we're just going to go ahead and count to 8 now and just wait for the other 2 after the bell, that cool?" And so it stuck - from then on out, I was called Standing 8 around the gym.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Not quite.

MMA fighter Gina Carano

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Thats Sexist.
    prolly.

if it was a little 5 year old boy doing ballet with effeminate mannerisms it would be the exact same sityaation tho...

^^not tougher than a 5 year old girl.

Fuck this kind of shit.

Thats Sexist.
    prolly.

if it was a little 5 year old boy doing ballet with effeminate mannerisms it would be the exact same sityaation tho...

Fuck this kind of shit.

Sayin. teaching a girl to have handskills automatically makes her butch?

A good friend of mine is from the Philippines and was a boxer in her mid-to-late teens. Pro or semi-pro I think. I'm not sure what age she started, but believe me, she is as feminine as they come.

Thats Sexist.
    prolly.

Fuck this kind of shit.

^^^likes his women keep their own last name when they get married.

Goddamn right, like my mother and my fiance.

You might want to stop talking now.

• Thats Sexist.
    prolly.

Fuck this kind of shit.

Sayin. teaching a girl to have handskills automatically makes her butch?

A good friend of mine is from the Philippines[/b] and was a boxer in her mid-to-late teens. Pro or semi-pro I think. I'm not sure what age she started, but believe me, she is as feminine as they come.

SHE GOT A MYSPACE YO?!?!??!

Gender bullshit aside, man.....I'm not too sure a 5 year needs to be learning how to fight. Maybe a little later, of course, but 5?

SHE GOT A MYSPACE YO?!?!??!

She does, but like V.I.C. I "Ain't puttin ya up on" it. You'll have to come to Chicago again and I can introduce you. She's married, but the handshake is worth it, please believe it.

Gender bullshit aside, man.....I'm not too sure a 5 year needs to be learning how to fight. Maybe a little later, of course, but 5?

yeah, five is a little young. I'm all for starting kids early on shit, but still. It depends on her dad. If he's all crazy gung-ho on it and doesn't let her watch Spongebob until she hits the speedbag and shit, that's NAGL. If he's more laid-back and it gives her a sense of focus and discipline, I'm not mad. From the video it seems like he's more the former, but who knows?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    let's kill the sexist schitt and get back to the topic:

little kids doing adult things!

kill the sexist schitt

I'm saying though!

if Toughass_Nickname wants to talk some more shit, my sister is just outside of Philly and she's got some time on her hands right now. She is keeping her last name and owns a small arsenal worth of guns. She's got a sniper's aim and used to be a pretty adept fighter too. She'd love the distraction from grad school applications.

• kill the sexist schitt

I'm saying though!

if Toughass_Nickname wants to talk some more shit, my sister is just outside of Philly and she's got some time on her hands right now. She is keeping her last name and owns a small arsenal worth of guns. She's got a sniper's aim and used to be a pretty adept fighter too. She'd love the distraction from grad school applications.

SHE GOT A MYSPACE YO?!?!?!?!

• let's kill the sexist schitt and get back to the topic:

little kids doing adult things!

even for you, chad.

b/w

"That could of been said so much better"

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    let a woman be a woman and let a man be a man...

^^^
    sounds like he got his ass whooped by a girl at some point in his life.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

yeah, five is a little young. I'm all for starting kids early on shit, but still. It depends on her dad. If he's all crazy gung-ho on it and doesn't let her watch Spongebob until she hits the speedbag and shit, that's NAGL. If he's more laid-back and it gives her a sense of focus and discipline, I'm not mad. From the video it seems like he's more the former, but who knows?

Yep, whenever I see stuff like this, I'm amazed, but then I wonder if the kid gets to color with crayons & watch Dora the Explorer. Sometimes parents go wacky. Hockey Dads can be too intense. That was an impressive video.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    let a woman be a woman and let a man be a man...

^^^
    sounds like he got his ass whooped by a girl at some point in his life.

When I was about 5 the girl down the street beat the crap out of me...I remember her name to this day....she knocked out one of my front teeth and I ran home crying......when my Dad asked what happened I told him that Donna had beaten me up and knocked out my tooth.........he asked what I did in return and I said "Nothing".....he asked "Why not?" and I said "You told me to never hit girls".....He replied "Not if they hit you FIRST dummy".......women have been kicking my ass in one way or another ever since.

• let a woman be a woman and let a man be a man...

^^^^^

HAUGHTY-ACCENT RELATED