D4L question for the one Faux Rillz

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
Why are there Shorty Lo and Rocco records out and there is no realese yet of a Fabo record? What ever happened to that "Geeked Up" record? No video for that one. Was it only getting play down south? What is up with Fabo? He is the only one from the crew that is entertaining and seems like a real character. These other D4L guys are real dull and boring.

Comments

• Fabo is still working on his full length (read: waiting on a single to catch heat).

To hear Shawty Lo tell it, he came out first because tha streets demanded it. (read: he had a single that caught heat).

"Scotty (Geeked Up)" is a D4L album track.

Rocco is not and never was a member of D4L.

I am not faux_rillz.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Fabo is still working on his full length (read: waiting on a single to catch heat).

To hear Shawty Lo tell it, he came out first because tha streets demanded it. (read: he had a single that caught heat).

"Scotty (Geeked Up)" is a D4L album track.

I am not faux_rillz.

Thank you for the info! I am clearly not an expert on ATL rap.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I'm in the south and have only heard Scotty Remix on the internetts.........

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I am entertained by the fact that the one Rocco was so self-conscious amout being Monica's little Federline that he had to go and call his album Self Made.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    i'm starting to see space ships on soul strut

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I played this cut for about 3 months straight.

are you in "ze crub??"

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

I played this cut for about 3 months straight.

are you in "ze crub??"

haha not the right ones probably..... BUT there is a mixshow on saturday nights I often hear which is live from the club and it will have more under the radar joints

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    ze crub